Home

Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

This is a discussion on Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

Maybe it's just coincidence but the dudes that play ranked seem way better during the day than at night. (Level 5 and below ,)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 02:16 AM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

Dude, ranked is stupid. I don't care about record. Currently there is way less cheese in division 5 ranked than division, 3 fight now
Old 06-02-2016, 05:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

I've noticed for UT one Xbox at least you see more top players around midnight. If I jump on my d4 MW I usually get Sparlk twice in 10 fights

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016, 08:50 AM   #4
Rookie

cant say for ranked but in UT during the day in uk on xbox there defintly is a shortage of high ranked characters. I am 86 ovr have 270+ fights in womans division 5 and in my last 5 fights have faced 2 people who are 65 ovr with less than 5 fights and the highest i faced in them 5 games was a 74 ovr.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:04 AM   #5
Banned

I'm in division 6 and usually play at night. I notice the competition is a lot easier for me at around 7-9 PM than it is 12 AM - 2 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 08:52 AM   #6
Banned

I haven't noticed any major difference. During the day there are less good kids on ut i guess
Old 06-04-2016, 06:12 PM   #7
Rookie

In Europe definitely. When it's around 2-5pm here I'm having an easy time. Also the lec today was way easier than yesterday. I guess all the good guys went for the 10 streak reward and left it then, otherwise I can't explain why I got 10 easy wins for the reward in LEC today.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:27 AM   #8
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I don't know. They run in every division no matter when I get on lmao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »