Home

Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league

This is a discussion on Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2017, 10:05 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLeiper
Just been checking out EFC. Seems pretty cool. Can select up to 5 fighters from different divisions to use.

Just need to figure out how to get started. Are there many people from OS on EFC?
I am, so is Vet. Saw you joined, welcome ^_^
Old 04-06-2017, 07:58 AM   #18
Rookie

Cheers man!

Picked up Ovince St Preux thinking he'll be half decent. Boy, was I wrong!Haha!
Old 04-06-2017, 09:08 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Cheers man!

Picked up Ovince St Preux thinking he'll be half decent. Boy, was I wrong!Haha!
Well he's not the worst. Slow, no gas tank, but very powerful and great kicks.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Well he's not the worst. Slow, no gas tank, but very powerful and great kicks.

His gas tank has been the problem. I'm thinking I need to pace my combos a bit better, but this is just in 3 rounds so I hate to think how he is in 5 rounds.

Found yesterday I was demolishing folk in first 2 rounds then they'd finish me in the 3rd.

I've been basically taking my time and picking shots, but the longer the fight goes on, I worry I'm just boring my opponent. Need to stop giving a **** about them I suppose lol.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
His gas tank has been the problem. I'm thinking I need to pace my combos a bit better, but this is just in 3 rounds so I hate to think how he is in 5 rounds.

Found yesterday I was demolishing folk in first 2 rounds then they'd finish me in the 3rd.

I've been basically taking my time and picking shots, but the longer the fight goes on, I worry I'm just boring my opponent. Need to stop giving a **** about them I suppose lol.
same problem here, I use way too many combos and become predictable. I've been practicing with Vet to calm down a lot, hang back more and throw more single shots. It helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2017, 01:03 AM   #22
Just started!

Hey guys, does anyone know how long it takes for the EFC to activate a new account? Its been a few days now... I just want to join a league. OFC, from what I gather, is dead. Even thought they say it is not. It is a graveyard. And the Kumite seems dead as well. No activity for months.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:26 AM   #23
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosper
Hey guys, does anyone know how long it takes for the EFC to activate a new account? Its been a few days now... I just want to join a league. OFC, from what I gather, is dead. Even thought they say it is not. It is a graveyard. And the Kumite seems dead as well. No activity for months.

Hey, I’m an EFC member and there is usually no verification time but we’ve had some trolls repeatedly come back in the past few days so the owner set it to verification only for now to keep them out. What’s your username? I’ll tell him that you’re looking to join (also he’s busy with a few personal matters so he may be a little delayed), but rest assured that I will let him know.

EDIT: Also want to mention that with UFC 2 winding down, EFC will be having a “refractory” period of sorts starting in the next few weeks until about a week after UFC 3 launches, but people will still be in the chat and what not. The only thing that’ll change is no new cards will be put out. I’m sure some may be down to spar though.

Last edited by TheUFCVeteran; 11-23-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:24 AM   #24
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosper

Hey, the owner just verified you and wanted to apologise on my behalf for taking so long. You should be good to go now

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »