Home

Any Luke Thomas fans here

This is a discussion on Any Luke Thomas fans here within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 03:10 AM   #41
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any Luke Thomas fans here

I enjoy him probably more than Ariel Helwani, Joe Rogan, or The fighter and the kid. When he talked about yellow mustard, or how the new Jason Bourne movie is the worst thing in the world I was losing my marbles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 03:28 AM   #42
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Jeff Wagenheim from the washington post has (rec) a few of my comments on mmafighting.com which i thought was cool.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #43
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

there's a few ppl i seen on mmafighting that post here.

I saw TRILLZ the other day and The Jarebear a few months back. Also i said what's up to The Jarebear but i think he changed his mmafighting screen name after i said hi. lol

I'm always on mmafighting and post in pretty much every topic if anyone wants to hang out there. I'm always online trying to be the first post and i'm the dude who post none stop gifs everywhere.

That community has taken me in with open arms very nice. There was also a few other ppl who knew who i was and bashed me about being #1 on UFC 2. lol

I didn't know who they were though...
Old 07-18-2017, 06:58 PM   #44
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Its not me. I only read the posts there about .01% of the time.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:18 AM   #45
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I posted a simple gif on a Jon Jones article making fun of DC's weight and 72 people have (rec) it. That's freaking crazy, i've seen some 30's and 40's but never in the 70's. lol CRAZY!

If you understand that site and how things work, that's pretty impressive. 72 recs is more then all questions ppl rec when asking Luke Thomas questions.

Here is the pic. I had to show it for ppl who understand how mmafighting.com works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1325.jpg (232.4 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 07-20-2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updated pic - were now at 72 recs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2017, 04:15 PM   #46
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Back when I used to post on MMAF they had green posts turned off because youd click on a topic, and the entire comment section would be green. I guess after a while they had enough, and turned em off. lol.

Wonder when they got turned back on? I haven't posted over there in like 2 years.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 07-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #47
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Back when I used to post on MMAF they had green posts turned off because youd click on a topic, and the entire comment section would be green. I guess after a while they had enough, and turned em off. lol.

Wonder when they got turned back on? I haven't posted over there in like 2 years.
They updated the whole comment section and website. Now it's 3 recs turn your post from white into green. It's there version of likes.

I just think it's crazy. I've never seen nothing rec'd over 70 EVER! lol

Sometimes people post great and intellectual comments that explain a lot about a certain topic and sometimes they will get around 40 recs, but still nothing in the 70's. It was kinda weird seeing it.

Also that Gunner Nelson pic with the eye pokes came from a poster on mmafighting. He posted all the eye poke evidence pics right after the fight in the Gunnar Nelson eye poke article. Tons of people rec'd that pic u posted. It might have even hit in the 50's. don't remember.

I enjoy that site. It's not your typical forum, but i like the community of people there. A lot of smart posters from all around the world, and a lot of trolls that keep it fun.

I've enjoyed it more then i thought i would. I wanted the mma section in OS to always have convo, but that section of the forum is dead.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:05 PM   #48
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Andrea Savage liked one of my tweets today! I was stoked about that.

I can't see how many recs big cee has on my mobile, but 70 is a butt load. His gif game is strong. I think I had 3 recs once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »