Home

Mike 'You willi be KO'ed inside the 1st round' Tyson.Anybody wanna challenge me here?

This is a discussion on Mike 'You willi be KO'ed inside the 1st round' Tyson.Anybody wanna challenge me here? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Mike 'You willi be KO'ed inside the 1st round' Tyson.Anybody wanna challenge me here?

Those cans at div 6 & 7 ain't cutting it for me.

Anybody wanna have a scrap?

Disclaimer: You will be KO'ed inside the 1st round. Unless you pick Jon Jones. Then i'll make u suffer for 3 rounds and then KO you in the final seconds.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 12-09-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2016, 04:07 PM   #2
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: Mike 'You willi be KO'ed inside the 1st round' Tyson.Anybody wanna challenge me h

Mike 'I'm not body spamming, i'm tactically choosing to throw nothing but body shots' Tyson

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Re: Mike 'You willi be KO'ed inside the 1st round' Tyson.Anybody wanna challenge me h

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:17 PM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

What's fistious? Ebonics for cheese?
Old 12-10-2016, 02:48 AM   #5
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
What's fistious? Ebonics for cheese?
It's like a nickname that i had since i was like 13 (am 20 now) when i was playing counter strike 1.6 with my friends.

I was getting loads of nade kills and seeing how my name is Mike , in my country 'me' stands for 'with' and 'fistous' is an italian originated term i believe, of some type of illegal fireworks with a form of TNT in them.

'me' is not pronaunciated like the english 'me' , but rather like the 'me' in 'melanin'

So my name is basically Mike me fistous = Mike with "TNT fireworks".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 11:30 AM   #6
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Mike 'I'm not body spamming, i'm tactically choosing to throw nothing but body shots' Tyson

If You wanna pick Jon Jones and run away from me all game holding high block and tagging me by throwing spinning head strikes that always cause a full body hit reaction and spamming lunges as soon as i get you trapped near the cage enough to get me in range for some hooks and uppercats.

Then You betcha i ma duck and hit that body with 1-2s on every chance i get.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 12-10-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Got some videos? I like a good Tyson player, but these guys have to be pretty bad to get KOed by one using Jones or Gustafsson.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:55 AM   #8
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephengreen
Got some videos? I like a good Tyson player, but these guys have to be pretty bad to get KOed by one using Jones or Gustafsson.
I usually only post KO's. Not full matches, but i believe i've posted a fight where i had Tyson against a div 8 Werdum who eventually won in a decision, but i had survived him mounting me etc.

I don't really think i was playing that well back then with Tyson though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »