Home

Do you use mostly one person or multiple?

This is a discussion on Do you use mostly one person or multiple? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2017, 03:29 PM   #9
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Do you use mostly one person or multiple?

Abel Trujillo at lightweight is awesome!

I just started using him a few days ago hardcore, playing about 20 games in a row in ranked. His stats don't look great but he has a few key perks and key high stats in certain areas (90 Stamina which is amongst the highest in the division) mixed in with moves from certain spots like Arm Triangle from half guard, Crucifix and the americana from crucifix. Also this dude has the machine gun body spam combo boost that Mike Tyson and Faber have. The minute you spam 1-2 to the body his punches pick up crazy speed and then mixed in with his heavy hands perk and you get some decent flashes at times.

Also I love his character model, looks spot on and all his tattoos around his body look detailed. One of the top models in this game. Also He can go up against anyone but Khabib or RDA, those are pretty much his worse match ups but against anyone else your golden. Just a really fun dude to use in a division that is so repetitive playing the same 3 ppl over and over. Khabib, Diaz, RDA and that's it.

EDIT: Also he has the stacked guard when your caught in rubber guard which is huge against Nate Diaz users. This dude is such a sleeper in this game.

I Love me some KILLA in UFC 2.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 02-16-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #10
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I get a lot of rocks with Diego, but when playing against decent players hand speed just feels so freaking important. Without it you can be at big disadvantage if you like to strike.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:58 AM   #11
Rookie

Mr. Rogan is freaking awesome! Love his submissions from rubber guard, his flying submissions and other high level stuff!

Отправлено с моего LG-K410 через Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 05:30 AM   #12
Rookie

mmagame209's Arena

I was using Aldo for his godlike takedown defense and knees/kicks but now i stick with korean zombie
Old 02-16-2017, 03:23 PM   #13
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I have fighters that I pick a lot, but I like using good portion of the roster.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:09 PM   #14
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Been using a lot of James Vick lately. Dude is sooo friggin tall, you just tower over most of the other LWs.

I was pleasantly surprised he actually has the Jumping double knee, after Vick himself expressed that the double knee is his IRL "signature move" lol

He's pretty decent though if you're into staying on the outside and picking your shots from range.

-------------------------

Also been using a lot of Juliana Pena recently. Just been GRINDING people out. A lot of people have been quitting on me when i've been playing as her! She has really good stats though too. Everything is at 88. Shes pretty well rounded but ive just been cage clinching, and grapple ****ing dudes.

------------------------

Other than those guys, Jorge Masvidal is probably my most regular. Been using him since the game came out. Been one of my favorite fighters IRL for a while, and I love that he is finally breaking through. It just kills me he can't throw a regular body kick...

-------------------------

I mix it up a lot, but I usually go in phases where I find a few people I really like, and jam them out hard for a while.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-16-2017, 10:29 PM   #15
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Been using a lot of James Vick lately. Dude is sooo friggin tall, you just tower over most of the other LWs.

I was pleasantly surprised he actually has the Jumping double knee, after Vick himself expressed that the double knee is his IRL "signature move" lol

He's pretty decent though if you're into staying on the outside.
The dude is a freaking dinosaur. He's so tall and if you have a small fighter all your punches and kicks just miss his damn face. You literally have to inside leg kick spam against a good player using James Vick.

It's actually kinda frustrating going up against him like most tall fighters in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2017, 05:14 PM   #16
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Big Nog - haven't fought in a while though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »