Home

Do you use mostly one person or multiple?

This is a discussion on Do you use mostly one person or multiple? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2016, 11:26 PM   #1
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13
Do you use mostly one person or multiple?

Since I got this game a couple weeks ago, I've been trying to play online but I am just awful. I always do random weight class because I think it's more fun to try a variety of people but when I play, I know none of their moves or anything. Do you most people just get familiar with one person? I'm just curious if I'm losing so much because of that reason or because I am just terrible at this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 11:50 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Do you use mostly one person or multiple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
Since I got this game a couple weeks ago, I've been trying to play online but I am just awful. I always do random weight class because I think it's more fun to try a variety of people but when I play, I know none of their moves or anything. Do you most people just get familiar with one person? I'm just curious if I'm losing so much because of that reason or because I am just terrible at this game.
There is a few I use in every weight class, but they aren't too different. Are you playing ranked or quick match?
Old 12-18-2016, 01:08 AM   #3
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
There is a few I use in every weight class, but they aren't too different. Are you playing ranked or quick match?
Mostly ranked. Although I don't do well in either.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

I use 1 fighter and see how far I can get with them, then change to someone else and try win the belt. Cannot get a win with cub Swanson, just get constantly Conor McGregor'd
Old 12-19-2016, 10:08 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I posted this elsewhere but seems applicable here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT
Dude, best advice I have is pick some fighters you like and go to practice mode. Press pause, then select fighter moves. Pay specific attention to takedowns, clinch, sweeps, reversals, submissions, ECT. All of them should have a level assigned to them. You can look up what moves each level has.

That is if you can't find anyone to play you on a mic. I was lucky in UFC 1, some dude with a mic performed random act of kindness and spent like a hour teaching me stuff.

When I try and teach people I use CAF and spam transitions, they learn how to sent and reverse quickly that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 10:52 PM   #6
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Real men use Tyson.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveliveshere
I use 1 fighter and see how far I can get with them, then change to someone else and try win the belt. Cannot get a win with cub Swanson, just get constantly Conor McGregor'd
Oh man, I LOVE using Cub. His moveset is so sweet. One of the best, most accurate movesets in the game IMO. They really captured his eccentric style.

But hot damn, he needs some friggin' hair. He hasn't had a buzzed head in like 4 years........ Might seem silly to some, but it's a big deal for me. I wanna play with an accurate, contemporary version of the fighter.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-06-2017, 03:02 PM   #8
Just started!

Only at 135 I just go with strictly TJ. At 145 I go with either Stephens, Pettis or Faber. 155 I go with Benson or Conor. 170 I go with Nate or Conor. 185 I go with Maia or Machida.

Last edited by GorillaTact1x; 02-06-2017 at 03:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »