Home

Sooo... What is the Penalty Modifier? I am getting it after my opponents ragequit

This is a discussion on Sooo... What is the Penalty Modifier? I am getting it after my opponents ragequit within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Sooo... What is the Penalty Modifier? I am getting it after my opponents ragequit

I've noticed this lately, since i am back playing ranked.

A bunch of people ragequit after i KO them, then the next game i am getting penalty modifiers of -2 or -3.

What is that? Why does it exist?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2017, 10:35 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: Sooo... What is the Penalty Modifier? I am getting it after my opponents ragequit

I think you get it from quitting. Someone told me you get it for using the same fighter a bunch of times, but if that was the case I think you would have noticed it a while ago.

I think I got penalty modifier recently, but I might have exited out of a fight before winner and loser was shown.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:07 PM   #3
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Re: Sooo... What is the Penalty Modifier? I am getting it after my opponents ragequit

I got it when i had long win streak and fast finishes.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:16 PM   #4
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
I got it when i had long win streak and fast finishes.
That's also when i see it happening as well.

I am on a 20 win streak with Tyson and i keep gettin it and it's gettin progressively bad.

-2 -3 -4

Then it randomly stops..
Old 03-14-2017, 08:33 PM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

It does act up very weird sometimes. I just finshed 10 games in a row and won all of them and no one quit, but when I played my last game a few mins ago, I was R. khabilov and my opponent was Bruce Lee and I beat him in a title fight but got a -8 in points. When I check my opponents record, then the last few opponents record they all had very low or 0 DNF but I still lost all those points and I used one of the worst low rated fighters in the Lightweight division.

I officially don't understand... after i thought i did before this happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #6
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

There's been like 10 threads asking/complaining about what this Penalty Modifier is.. Why hasn't any dev chimed in yet?

Is there any Dev or Game Changer who can 100% confirm what this thing is?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 03-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

iirc I've been on a big win streak and have also gotten disconnected on times I noticed it in the past. think I was near 20 title defenses and noticed it
Old 03-19-2017, 09:27 PM   #8
Rookie

It happens when you're winning too much by opponents disconnections. The idea is to deter anyone who has figured out some sort of "disconnect glitch". It's explained in better detail here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...0&postcount=59

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »