Home

how do you self regulate?

This is a discussion on how do you self regulate? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 11:04 PM   #9
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: how do you self regulate?

I'm not trying to self regulate, just curious how people do it after seeing some insane records.

I have done it a while ago so that it would be easier to find quick match fights and use my dumb cafs.

When I did it then I just left controller next to me while I worked on things. If I'm actually playing and trying to lose it can be difficult in ranked because you see some dumb things that make you want win by making opponent quit.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:09 PM   #10
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Picked up a monitor. Finding it harder to lose, people be quitting. Just trying out denials and subs and had 3 opponents quit in a row.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:38 AM   #11
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I'm bored!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2017, 10:55 PM   #12
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I just ran into this dude who was trying to go back down a division. He kept screaming on the mic to hurry up when the match loaded up. So I went ahead and knocked him out. After that I looked at his record and saw he had a 27% DNF. Holy **** that's crazy. You can tell he was trying to go from Div. 6 back down to 5 by his record.

He completely destroyed his UFC 2 profile. I don't get why you would want to go through all that hassle.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 05-06-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:37 PM   #13
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I can understand it. For dudes that like to stand and bang or sprawl and brawl playing against a lot of division 7 and 8 players can be miserable, even when you win. Especially if they don't use the typical fighters everyone else uses. An example is Mousasi is one of my favorites to use in LHW. Even when I win 5 round fights it feels like such a miserable experience.

I don't understand screaming over the mic for you to finish them quick though.

These days I've been hanging in lower division or quick match and beat dudes that are good at the game, and help dudes that suck. It was weird, over the weekend I matched up against one of the best players I've played against in division 1 quick match. I do find it incredibly satisfying to get messages from players thanking me for showing them stuff

Some players also don't care about rankings. I've never even checked the rankings until I saw you mention it a post maybe a month or two ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »