Home

Ranked too cheesy and quick fight too easy

This is a discussion on Ranked too cheesy and quick fight too easy within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2018, 02:36 AM   #9
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked too cheesy and quick fight too easy

Man, everyone is on xbox.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:05 PM   #10
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Man, everyone is on xbox.
85% of the community are PS4 players.

I don’t understand why either, the controller sucks balls.. all the bumpers/triggers are clunky as hell and the overall shape is terrible.

Unless of course you have a custom controller.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus

I don’t understand why either, the controller sucks balls.. all the bumpers/triggers are clunky as hell and the overall shape is terrible.

The left bumper on my Xbox controller flew off in the middle of a fight yesterday was not impressed lol.

James if ur xbox and dont spam add me will battle i played xtremeba hes real good and no spam.GT The IceMan 604
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2018, 04:20 PM   #12
Banned

Ranked too cheesy and quick fight too easy

I'd rather play a ranked spammer than a totally clueless noob; the competition of figuring them out and getting the W is somewhat fun. There is no enjoyment for me in having some kid who just bought the game charge at me mashing buttons. Like all you have to do is move away and they'll have no stamina left. But obviously the best is playing a skilled opponent in a spam free environment.

Quick match is cool though. If I realize I'm playing a total noob I just quit instead of wasting time. I actually have a list in my iPhone of the noobs I've played so I can just avoid them before starting the fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-08-2018, 01:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Try UT it scales more. (For better and for worse)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Relaxed Guy

Quick match is cool though. If I realize I'm playing a total noob I just quit instead of wasting time. I actually have a list in my iPhone of the noobs I've played so I can just avoid them before starting the fight.

Don't do that man. That's called the one and done. Let them learn and have some chance at redemption.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Don't do that man. That's called the one and done. Let them learn and have some chance at redemption.

I'm talking about the players who have no clue how to play. The guys who just button mash and have no stamina by the end of round 1. Like all you have to do is step back, counter them and it's over. It's a complete waste of time for me, if I can tell someone has no clue how to play I just quit. I keep a list of those people when I encounter them so I can avoid them in the future.

I don't one and done people, as long as they have a remote idea how to play, I'll play them. I just get no enjoyment out of watching someone gas themselves while trying the game for the first time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2018, 05:29 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus

Because the PS4 has an extensive catalogue of far better games. No one is going to go out and buy an xbox just to play one sports game. The controller really isn't as bad as you make it sound. It's got far better ergonomics this time around than it's predecessors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »