Home

Did they change the fitness loss rate

This is a discussion on Did they change the fitness loss rate within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 01:57 PM   #17
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Did they change the fitness loss rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
I have been seeing 91 more frequently as well. I know a lot of people are having problems even getting into UT. There might be something else at play.
Kind of what I was thinking too. Anxious to hear more from either Muffin or GPD.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:28 PM   #18
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Just had a match I won with 1 second left in the first. 93 fitness after. I think the stamina tax on moves might be what causes the lower fitness levels. I think that is what is going on.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:31 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 1

Is it possible that some of the overall changes to stamina drain from the patch are pushing people below the threshold for -7/-9 more often?
Old 04-22-2016, 04:36 PM   #20
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Is it possible that some of the overall changes to stamina drain from the patch are pushing people below the threshold for -7/-9 more often?
This is what I was talking about. If you use those spinning kicks, it likely has an effect.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:07 PM   #21
Rookie

Just had a fight there threw 6 strikes in total ( from crucifix ) so no spinning attacks are even significant strikes and lost 10 fitness.

As other have said I used to be able to go premium pack to premium pack with the fitness you get in them, unless i got unlucky and got zero 20 fitness
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #22
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by segap
Just had a fight there threw 6 strikes in total ( from crucifix ) so no spinning attacks are even significant strikes and lost 10 fitness.

As other have said I used to be able to go premium pack to premium pack with the fitness you get in them, unless i got unlucky and got zero 20 fitness
Did you have a takedown/clinch denied?
Old 04-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Did you have a takedown/clinch denied?
Nope was taken down with single leg , did a reversal to SC --> crucifix then finished the fight

But there is seriously something wrong with this new fitness formula ... A 1500 coin pack will on average give 60-70 fitness

A first round title win gives 450 ish
A second round title win gives 450 ish but takes 12/13 fitness
A second round normal win fight gave me 540 took 13 fitness
A first round loss gives 250 ish

Assuming we lose 11 fitness a game since not all fights will end in first round it basically means you need to
(1500 cost of pack , 65 average fitness per fitness pack , 11 average stamina lost per game)
1500/65 = 23.07
23.07 * 11 = 253
Basically to fight a match costs you 253 coins , and if you lose you get 250 ish ... so you could theoretically if you lose all your fights actually go into negative fitness per game ratio on the coins...

then the flip side , assuming you win every single fight it will take you 3 games on average to make back the cost of a boost pack and you'll have 3 spare games to hopefully rack up another 1500 at best
So basically it would take you 19 fights to earn a premium pack
Old 04-22-2016, 09:10 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

You also have to factor in the daily bonuses though. Usually there's at least a couple that you don't need to do anything out of the ordinary to get and that's a free thousand coins or so. And then you also get packs for leveling up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »