Home

Ground fighters athleticism

This is a discussion on Ground fighters athleticism within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2016, 05:47 PM   #17
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Ground fighters athleticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
People want you to play their game. I've always been accepting of it when my boxer gets subbed. I know the risks in my stats and if someone exposes my weakness then good for them. I do get annoyed by people who take it to the ground over and over and do nothing. Like if I don't let them mount me or deny me they have no game plan. Work for a sub or ground and pound from another position.
either way the take down scores points for them and keeps you from scoring from strikes. as a striker, would you pass up on open power shot opportunities? it would be dumb of them not to take you to the ground if its open.

think of it as take down denial practice
Old 04-25-2016, 12:57 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have made a small overview. There you can clearly see, that the so called "overpowered" boxer has in fact the least points
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ut.pdf (240.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-25-2016, 01:10 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedRuffRaw
I have made a small overview. There you can clearly see, that the so called "overpowered" boxer has in fact the least points
But they have the points that are hardest to get. The chin and stamina points are worth a lot more than the leg power that can be maxed out with a few 5 star kicks
Old 04-25-2016, 01:23 AM   #20
Rookie

True. If attributes weren't the only way to give health points, or you could reuse them on other fighters, everyting would be fine.
But if you have "a few 5+ Kicks" you must be either really lucky, or pay to win. Just have two 5* kicks, which I don't even like much (McGregor Spinning Tornado, Aldo Flying Knee) at level 47..
Old 04-25-2016, 01:48 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
True. If attributes weren't the only way to give health points, or you could reuse them on other fighters, everyting would be fine.
But if you have "a few 5+ Kicks" you must be either really lucky, or pay to win. Just have two 5* kicks, which I don't even like much (McGregor Spinning Tornado, Aldo Flying Knee) at level 47..
I'm level 60 with 3 people playing on my profile at different times. No pay to play but probably way more games than most. I have like 10 universal 5 star cards and one or two additional at each weight class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
I'm level 60 with 3 people playing on my profile at different times. No pay to play but probably way more games than most. I have like 10 universal 5 star cards and one or two additional at each weight class.
You see, its lucky for having 3 people playing your account.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
You see, its lucky for having 3 people playing your account.
Yeah that part is lucky and we have got some good cards. It's not so great for my record having other people playing though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »