Home

MOTN PACK - Expires 4/25 @ 11:30 P.M. PST

This is a discussion on MOTN PACK - Expires 4/25 @ 11:30 P.M. PST within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2016, 12:42 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MOTN PACK - Expires 4/25 @ 11:30 P.M. PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedRuffRaw
"All fighter showcase objects inside the pack are Move of the night objects from Events in the past"... Translated by me from german.
Yes, if I think about it, it doesn't mean that there are "Showase objects" inside it at all. But I found it very misleading. But it may just the case that I'm a bit pissed getting three 3* moves I already have, one 3* Woman Bantamweight which I'll use and six 1* crap cards, where i find 2* leg health cards more useful
Yeah I hate paying extra coins for packs that aren't universal. It seems that even when you get a good move it isn't for the fighter you need it on.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:56 PM   #18
Rookie

rkligman's Arena

Icon14 Re: MOTN PACK - Expires 4/25 @ 11:30 P.M. PST

I picked up 3 of these yesterday and I'm going to grab another 1 or 2 tonight before it expires. Ya, lots of 1 and 2 Moves but that's OK, they are zero Stamina drain moves and better than Default.

I don't go in on the almost any of the mixed special packs because they are basically a 2x premium on normal cards where 60% of the pack are Fitness, but I have gone in on the Attribute and Move packs and overall have been happy with the decision. The fact that they aren't Universal doesn't bother me because I have one of each class. And yes, I'm starting to get some duplicates and moves I can't use but it's a small price to pay to build up my fighters.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:53 AM   #19
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

I've had best experience w/ Rousey packs...occasionally I'll go for one of the other speciality packs...the one that was most worth it was the Ground Moves pack (only saw that once since launch??)

I need ground moves badly lol

But yea mostly the Premium 'Ronda' packs = best value

Definitely hope they refine the item exchange......no problem trading in five 4-star cards for a random 5-star ... it's the *40k coins* that kills! Bring that down to 4k and I'm in, otherwise, no use for card exchange for me, at least........
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 04-26-2016, 01:21 PM   #20
Rookie

rkligman's Arena

I picked up 2 more of these packs last night. Got several dups but also one pack yielded 2 MOTN cards! Overall I'm very happy with this set of packs. Now I just need to save up again for the Attribute Pack when it comes around again! That one was fun because it allows you to really alter your fighter.

As Boiler said, change the TradeUp area. I don't think it should cost anything to trade 5 cards to get back 1. Right now it's not only costly but it's prohibitive. I still don't have enough dups that I even qualify to trade.

PS. I bought into the Standup pack once but Standup also included the clinch so I wasn't too thrilled about that. I thought it would have been all punches and kicks.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:21 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
I've had best experience w/ Rousey packs...occasionally I'll go for one of the other speciality packs...the one that was most worth it was the Ground Moves pack (only saw that once since launch??)

I need ground moves badly lol

But yea mostly the Premium 'Ronda' packs = best value

Definitely hope they refine the item exchange......no problem trading in five 4-star cards for a random 5-star ... it's the *40k coins* that kills! Bring that down to 4k and I'm in, otherwise, no use for card exchange for me, at least........
Yup, True. The ground moves packs were really nice. Bought 4 of them. And I think they were available at least twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »