Home

Do Overage Points 'Bank'?

This is a discussion on Do Overage Points 'Bank'? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
Do Overage Points 'Bank'?

Something I didn't think about until now, but if a card pushes an attribute over the weight class limit, does the game remember that you have +1 points in that attribute?

For example, let's say my punch speed is capped at 65 and that I have it raised to 65. I add another card that should be +2 punch speed. I know the punch speed stays at 65 but what happens if:

I remove the card later. Does my punch speed go down lower than it was before I added the card in the first place?

I add an attribute card that lowers my punch speed by 2. Does the game remember and let me stay at 65?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2016, 03:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do Overage Points 'Bank'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Something I didn't think about until now, but if a card pushes an attribute over the weight class limit, does the game remember that you have +1 points in that attribute?

For example, let's say my punch speed is capped at 65 and that I have it raised to 65. I add another card that should be +2 punch speed. I know the punch speed stays at 65 but what happens if:

I remove the card later. Does my punch speed go down lower than it was before I added the card in the first place?

I add an attribute card that lowers my punch speed by 2. Does the game remember and let me stay at 65?
Interesting, id also like to know this aswell
Old 05-01-2016, 12:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yes, the game remembers the surplus. Otherwise grinding would be horribly hard. When you have an attribute maxed already and push it further, you don't lose the points that you add. When you go to "own fighter" (dunno if that's the correct term, it's eigener Kämpfer in German) - "attributes, training, fitness" you can actually see it. For example my female fighter has a basis of 83 Kicking speed, and it says I added +17 speed with techniques (and attribute cards) that make a total of hundred. So if I choose to tribute some of the 5 surplus it still stays at 95 even though it was 95 before.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Excellent, thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »