Home

Create a fighter system - Moves

This is a discussion on Create a fighter system - Moves within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2016, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Create a fighter system - Moves

I was about to give a fighter a complete new moveset as I realized how limitied the actual CAF system is. I do not talk about the options for the looking (which could also be a bit more), but about how to apply move cards to your fighters. To make clear what I mean, here is an example (PS4 Controls):

L1 + L left + square: You are able to apply an "6-12-Elbow" or a "Lead-Spinning-Backfist".
Why no lead heavy uppercut?

L1 + L left + x: Lead Spinning Heelkick/Sidekick/Backkick or a HandplantSpinning Heelkick.
I want to be able to just put a Heavy Lead Roundhouse or a Question Mark kick there...
And what is the "Nothing" move for a boxer there all about (which gives me my Lead Roundhouse)?

I understand that there are some limitations as having 2 buttons for striking and 2 for kicks. But in the second case I dont want a "Whatever Spinning Whatever" at all for my fighter. Having more options there would also allow to peronalize a fighter and make him fight in the style you want him to. This would also kind of solve another problem. For several Inputs I have plenty of moves, for other none at all. I'm kinda forced to make my fighter fight the style I have cards from.

What are you thinking?

Last edited by RuggedRuffRaw; 05-02-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »