Home

The UT "Equalizer" - Yes I believe it exists, I will explain...

This is a discussion on The UT "Equalizer" - Yes I believe it exists, I will explain... within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #41
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The UT "Equalizer" - Yes I believe it exists, I will explain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI
Never have this problem.

Transition denial works fine. Imo its even too easy to hold a guy like gsp on the ground if anything they need to make the deny windows smaller or just leave it like its now
I'm only referring to UT with any of the issues I've seen. I've probably played 20 non UT fights and about 700 UT fights.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #42
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Never have this problem.

Transition denial works fine. Imo its even too easy to hold a guy like gsp on the ground if anything they need to make the deny windows smaller or just leave it like its now
Denials aren't bad. It is actually trying to transition. A lot of times you go to transition and it does nothing. So you have to recenter the stick and try again.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:57 PM   #43
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Denials aren't bad. It is actually trying to transition. A lot of times you go to transition and it does nothing. So you have to recenter the stick and try again.
yes this happend to me also a few time its a glitch. Needs fix.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:04 PM   #44
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
yes this happend to me also a few time its a glitch. Needs fix.
Yeah, I would play a lot more on XB1 if the community was larger because the transitions work much better there.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:50 AM   #45
Banned

drinklime's Arena

The same happened in UFC 1. If I was losing a fight near the end of a round I was more likely to get a deathrock on the opponent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 05:37 AM   #46
Rookie

ok here s the thing, weird things are happening to me while playing UT.
it doesn't happen online.
it s like this, cant deny clinch, cant deny takedowns, never cant deny power TDs, cant deny transmissions, parry/block is delayed
I am mostly host (29dl, 6upload), and this is not happening in other games so I will blame EA netcode or I don't know ping,latency , who knows
anyway
crazy things are happening, this game things that 63 blocking is same as 80 and punch speed of 66 is equal 85, stamina 63 is equal to 75.
I mean some numbers are not that far away, but to see 66 punch speed fighter throwing punches SAME SPEED as ur 85 max speed fighter, give me a break.
I wont even to go to weird things like I got submitted by guy with zero stamina 55 skill, while I was on almost full stamina with higher sub def skill, but somehow my gates were slow as hell, and when I had high jiu jiutsu fighter he struggles submitting boxers with no ground game and their defense gates just fly over the place in 0,5 sec, barely doing graphics effects ingame they re supposed to do, so I am calling this bs

I don't know if EA made netcode on purpose so it will put host and people with good connections in disadvantage because truth is most people have crappy connections, especially xbox ps youth with sibblings and parents on phones, streaming, torrents and other crap, but this thing is really pissing me off
it seems to me from hundreds of online games that laggers don't have problem to parry, combine, deny etc.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:48 AM   #47
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
ok here s the thing, weird things are happening to me while playing UT.
it doesn't happen online.
it s like this, cant deny clinch, cant deny takedowns, never cant deny power TDs, cant deny transmissions, parry/block is delayed
I am mostly host (29dl, 6upload), and this is not happening in other games so I will blame EA netcode or I don't know ping,latency , who knows
anyway
crazy things are happening, this game things that 63 blocking is same as 80 and punch speed of 66 is equal 85, stamina 63 is equal to 75.
I mean some numbers are not that far away, but to see 66 punch speed fighter throwing punches SAME SPEED as ur 85 max speed fighter, give me a break.
I wont even to go to weird things like I got submitted by guy with zero stamina 55 skill, while I was on almost full stamina with higher sub def skill, but somehow my gates were slow as hell, and when I had high jiu jiutsu fighter he struggles submitting boxers with no ground game and their defense gates just fly over the place in 0,5 sec, barely doing graphics effects ingame they re supposed to do, so I am calling this bs

I don't know if EA made netcode on purpose so it will put host and people with good connections in disadvantage because truth is most people have crappy connections, especially xbox ps youth with sibblings and parents on phones, streaming, torrents and other crap, but this thing is really pissing me off
it seems to me from hundreds of online games that laggers don't have problem to parry, combine, deny etc.
That exactly happened to me night before last. I figured the guy had really high sub skill... he didn't... my def is nearly maxed.

But hey... they said the "Equalizer" doesn't exist so go figure.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 AM   #48
MVP

chia's Arena

Bumping this because I flat out don't believe the EA Dev that posted on here.

It's just complete rubbish.

Unless it's just coincidence that my toughest fights are against people 15-20 point OVERALL less than me.

Funny how my closest fights are with fighters within 5 overall levels but yeah just must be in my head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »