Home

So What is the end game in UT?

This is a discussion on So What is the end game in UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2016, 11:49 AM   #17
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So What is the end game in UT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachioedMMA
I think cosmetic items should be the focus once you hit endgame such as tatoos that only a level 60 could get or items tied into the achievements that would be cool.
I was a bit of an @$$ in that last post lol

Monday Mornings blah

I definitely am 110% in favor of little things to keep trying to earn to give a little extra purpose once you are level 60/etc., the unique tattoos is a good example for sure.

Without (hopefully) sounding like too much of a fan boy...UT is 10x more fun than Ranked so I'm already happy enough with the End Game in UT but anything they can to give it more longevity is a good thing! Fixing the leaderboards is certainly a start

Perhaps you can get one 'free' Item Exchange once you hit level 60...or something like that....so you can get one free 5-star item by trading in a bunch of 4-stars. Just a thought
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 05-09-2016, 12:41 PM   #18
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvnorton
To further prove my point I just fought a guy with a 98 OVR with 99 Stand up, 97 clinch, 98 ground, and maxed out athleticism and I beat him in 24 secs with my 80 OVR fighter......his record was 690-2873. So as you can see that OP fighters doesn't necessarily mean they know how to play the game perse. You need skill to go along with your stats to be successful. If you don't believe me his username is XScarface667X
I think deleting a CAF once every 24 hrs is ok. There will always be way OP fighters in div 1 because, like you said, a lot of those guys with a 90+ OVR CAF really have no game.

I faced a Women's Bantamweight Boxer with 100 standup, 94 clinch and 90 ground with my 79 OVR glass chinned wrestler in Div 3. They had no game. It took me until the 3rd to tire them out enough to be effective anywhere but I finally tapped them with a Gogoplata from mount.

I would have had no chance if the person was skilled and losses from stat disadvantage will still happen a lot. Patience is the key.

UT will always be this way. There's no way around it when you can buy a great CAF.

PS4- zappaforever
Old 06-19-2016, 09:54 PM   #19
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvnorton
To further prove my point I just fought a guy with a 98 OVR with 99 Stand up, 97 clinch, 98 ground, and maxed out athleticism and I beat him in 24 secs with my 80 OVR fighter......his record was 690-2873. So as you can see that OP fighters doesn't necessarily mean they know how to play the game perse. You need skill to go along with your stats to be successful. If you don't believe me his username is XScarface667X
LOL I fought him a few times. He is horrible, never even checks his fitness. Must be a kid way too young to actually play the game.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #20
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
I think deleting a CAF once every 24 hrs is ok. There will always be way OP fighters in div 1 because, like you said, a lot of those guys with a 90+ OVR CAF really have no game.

I faced a Women's Bantamweight Boxer with 100 standup, 94 clinch and 90 ground with my 79 OVR glass chinned wrestler in Div 3. They had no game. It took me until the 3rd to tire them out enough to be effective anywhere but I finally tapped them with a Gogoplata from mount.

I would have had no chance if the person was skilled and losses from stat disadvantage will still happen a lot. Patience is the key.

UT will always be this way. There's no way around it when you can buy a great CAF.
You just described my fighter lol, and we fight alot . Yea I'm no good but I have fun playing still. My high stats are from playing alot. Gfs though

Edit; I'm in div6 btw, it's the matchmaking that sucks, I don't fight 80 overalls on purpose. My stats keep me prepared for the top 10 I face all day.

Last edited by chackfalco; 06-20-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #21
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
You just described my fighter lol, and we fight alot . Yea I'm no good but I have fun playing still. My high stats are from playing alot. Gfs though

Edit; I'm in div6 btw, it's the matchmaking that sucks, I don't fight 80 overalls on purpose. My stats keep me prepared for the top 10 I face all day.
It wasn't you (Sadie Rossie). We do fight a lot but to say you have no game is just not true. I may have the upper hand in our head to head but you still beat me often enough.

Like someone said in another thread, It's fun going up against other forum members who try to fight realistically. I almost never throw more than 2-3 strikes in a combo, but my standup is average at best. I like to get it to the ground.

We should get a thread going and list our CAF's names so it easier to identify fellow forum members.

PS4- zappaforever

Last edited by norml; 06-20-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2016, 12:24 PM   #22
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
It wasn't you (Sadie Rossie). We do fight a lot but to say you have no game is just not true. I may have the upper hand in our head to head but you still beat me often enough.

Like someone said in another thread, It's fun going up against other forum members who try to fight realistically. I almost never throw more than 2-3 strikes in a combo, but my standup is average at best. I like to get it to the ground.

We should get a thread going and list our CAF's names so it easier to identify fellow forum members.
Yea it would be nice to know when we're fighting forum members, I just realized who you are by reading your sig lol. I know I've fought boiler once, other than that it's mainly people I know from streams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »