Home

GamePlayDev How are we supposed to compete

This is a discussion on GamePlayDev How are we supposed to compete within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 09:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
GamePlayDev How are we supposed to compete

How are we supposed to compete in UT with such drastic stat differences? My team level is low so I can't even equip many cards. How are we supposed to be able to compete against players who are team level 60 252/252 stars, with an OVR difference of at least 5 points. You can't maintain a dominant position with out having all you stamina zapped, they can transition 3 times before you even get the option and forget about denying. you can't throw a punch or kick before they can throw 5, you can't even move away to recover. No amount of skill can make up for those differences. And even if I wanted to spend hundreds of dollars on packs, I can't equip many cards because since I have a life, have a job and know what vagina feels like, I don't have time to grind to level 60 by having 1000 plus fights in a month (not counting all the disconnects). If you're not GPD or a GC or can't at least comment constructively about this please do me a favor and eat a dick, I know this a salty rant but I really like this game and UFC games in general, (don't play much else) and I'm so sick of every version having some kind of cheap move, set up or exploit that gets abused and never fixed. I do feel better now, thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: GamePlayDev How are we supposed to compete

Hey developer threads aren't allowed.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »