Home

Fight A Friend

This is a discussion on Fight A Friend within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2016, 08:16 AM   #17
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fight A Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
What about if I got 50,000 extra coins and I'm done with UT, then I can easily just lose them to you in a bet to help you get a edge. That's not fair at all. I'm more in favor of some type of barter system with ppl and a small charge fee with coins to use this feature.
People buy coins off people in every other ultimate team so why not here? I personally like the idea (although I don't really need coins for anything)
Old 05-26-2016, 09:30 AM   #18
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Make a CAF using Create Fighter. Import them into Ultimate Team. Update them to match your UT fighter. Only way to do this. They more than likely have the CAFs tied to Ultimate Team to avoid hacking. Remember the 255 CAFs from Undisputed?
Old 05-26-2016, 05:35 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Make a CAF using Create Fighter. Import them into Ultimate Team. Update them to match your UT fighter. Only way to do this. They more than likely have the CAFs tied to Ultimate Team to avoid hacking. Remember the 255 CAFs from Undisputed?
I suppose but it's a bit of a pain in the arse, would be nice to be able to play friends and rematch people without having to go through all the trouble. Besides you won't have all the moves and everything you've got in cards.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:07 PM   #20
Rookie

They should do something like a fantasy live event card where you play other people's can and earn packs or coins.mthat would be awesome.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:20 PM   #21
Rookie

RodionMaZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
I think a really good yet simple option that is needed for ultimate team is 'Fight A Friend'.
In FIFA UT, Madden UT and MLB: The Show Diamond Dynasty you can play H2H with friends and earn regular coins. I don't know why EA hasn't implemented it in UFC UT right from the start.

Quote:
Instead of getting coins for a win we can have coins for a wager which the winner takes home.
In FIFA you have the option "rival match" where, if checked by both sides on a team selection screen, the winner takes all XP. We can easily have this option in UT Friendly H2H to affect where earned coins go. This is no wager, so there shouldn't be any legal troubles for EA.

Quote:
What do you guys think?
I think that the ability to beat your friends asses is the main feature of the UT-like game modes (:
This, and custom in-game UT-tournaments.
Yes, they could be organized outside of the game if there's H2H Friendly, but if made in-game, then you can have various restrictions, which will be easier to check and validate. Like, if you want to set a tournament with level cap 80, for example.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #22
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

since it was first year of UT for EA UFC we all know they didnt get in everything they wanted for this mode (time/money). but rest assure its already implemented in ufc3 in whatever build they have of that. im just happy i dont have friends and dont miss this feature lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »