Home

Too late to start UT?

This is a discussion on Too late to start UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 04:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Too late to start UT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwind1310
so your answer is either dont play the game or spend money got it
becaus i dont have any care in the world 2 spend any time in a mode that i have 0 chance at competening in becaus of a broken system

and the the big thing between this game and fifa and madden is 75% of the time u get some one around your lev sure there are asshats and bug abuser in there but u get to play more player you should and the game is all ways the same length in ufc i have to be used as an atm while guys just poke u for coins for 3 rounds

and u say do dalies how is that possible when there allmost all tied to a certian type of wins
Read my post, I didnt say I agree with it, I said thats what its always been like in ANY UT mode.

I see alot of striking based for the kost part and i always skip the sub daily challenges, still make 5000 coins easily in an hour.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 04:12 PM   #42
Rookie

what are u doing to make 5k an hour how many coins are u getting a fight

and dont just say playing games
Old 06-09-2016, 04:26 PM   #43
Banned

When im grinding for coins i shoot for 10 fights an hour and sometimes i can get closer to 15. 5k an hour isnt hard.

But that's if im dominating and winning all of my fights. If you have a 68 ovr and are constantly fighting with a 15-20 point disadvantage it will take quite a bit longer
Old 06-09-2016, 04:49 PM   #44
Rookie

Here's an easy way to get 5K in an hour on single player.

I will play all 5 guys about 3 fights per guy. I start out each one with a fitness card and play that guy down until he's in the 60's for fitness.

Then I move on to the other guy and do the same thing until all guys have had their fights. That takes about an hour, mainly because there's no waiting in between fights and they rarely go over 1 round. If you figure on average about 350 coins per fight, then that comes out to 5250 coins per hour.

It's completely doable. It also gives me a chance to familiarize myself with all their moves and perks, and gives me a chance to play around with stuff in a non-competitive manner.

I often do this while having a few cocktails, and then start in on the daily challenges. After the challenges are out of the way (some I don't do of course because they take forever) I might play more UT, or I may move on to ranked.

Ranked has much better matchmaking because it's not full of cheesy sandbagging poor-sport losers that like to pick on newbs for more coins. These clowns know who they are.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:53 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
@frankenjoebeans: im not going to apologise for farming, and by the way, you're talking nonsense. 3/4 of people I fought with the wbw had at least 7 ovr stat advantage, if they can't make use of that and me having 0 fitness and being vulnerable as hell, that's their fault and not mine. As I said, I also played a lot of 85-90+ guys that couldn't do ****. I have a 88 wbw that I try to grind and farming coins with 0 stamina and ground game is nearly the only way this works. If you want to be competitive with your main characters you either have to throw a ton of money in or play it intelligently. If you look at the prices in object scout you will realise that things have to be this way. One cannot simply get 50-78k in a rational amount of time without farming, especially when fights in Upper divisions take longer for nearly the same amount of coins. Seriously we all took beatings over and over, but the first 40 fights are so easy to finish on the ground once you get used to the ground mechanics and build up a good submission offense.
It's OK. I'll apologize for you. You're very sorry, I just know it in my heart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 04:53 PM   #46
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

U can beat the cpu in like 1 min and u don't need fitness to fight them
Old 06-09-2016, 05:15 PM   #47
Rookie

yea u can beat them in a min and u get like 265 coins for that and it cost you 7 stam i throw 75%ish kicks for the sig strikes and try to get 1 takedown per round
Old 06-09-2016, 05:27 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwind1310
what are u doing to make 5k an hour how many coins are u getting a fight

and dont just say playing games
Again read my initial post regarding my thoughts on starting UT at the beginning compared to other EA UT modes. Otherwise you've jumped on a side argument which is nothing to do with what I was saying in my original post.

As I said in my first post, I play for one hour a night. With daily challenges I can hit 5000 coins within an hour in Div 3/4 within all weight classes to buy a pack.

Last edited by DarceChoke; 06-09-2016 at 05:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »