Home

Too late to start UT?

This is a discussion on Too late to start UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2016, 03:18 PM   #57
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Too late to start UT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfc_rob_lfc
I don't play anywhere remotely close to all day and all night. I'd say out of those two weeks there's been at least 3 or 4 days where I haven't been on the game a single time. When you're 72 OVR, you can blast your fighter into the high 80's in a matter of days using a new fighter every so often and ITEM SCOUTING. If I played all day, I could probably turn a 65 OVR into a 90 in under a week. Try it out before you make assumptions.
yea I'm sure it's much easier to level grind w/ Item Scouting; that almost makes it easy mode compared to what it used to be haha but I'm definitely glad they added it even if it was a couple months post-launch, very helpful for plugging gaps in your character's stats (especially once you hit low to mid 80s and majority of cards/moves you pull from packs = worthless)

I'll pay 3,500 coins to hook my boxer up w/ a -4 LLP +4 OTB +2 TOP attribute card from item scouting ANY DAY lol
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 06-24-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:22 AM   #58
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

I'm sure we can have this conversation without throwing insults.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 06-25-2016, 07:26 PM   #59
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Lfc_Rob we believe you. No need to be so defensive.

But compared most almost every other person playing this game, you're an absolute BEAST.

Those results are not at all reasonable for an average player.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-26-2016, 08:45 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Lfc_Rob we believe you. No need to be so defensive.

But compared most almost every other person playing this game, you're an absolute BEAST.

Those results are not at all reasonable for an average player.
Yeah maybe I went a bit overboard man haha but he was basically saying what I was saying was a lie or whatever and I like to fight my corner. I think a lot of players or any player somewhat good at the game could achieve those results within that time frame tbh. I don't think I got particularly lucky with the item scouting or anything. The trick is to have room to upgrade all of your stats at once and whenever you flick through item scouting you'll almost always see a useful attribute card every couple of pages or so. It's like this until the high 80's so it's pretty easy to make a quick jump from start out - 90.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:13 PM   #61
Rookie

They should patch in a system where ur fighter gets upscaled if ur fighting a guy with an overall more than 7-10 points higher, but just to the bare minimum, wouldn't be fair for the ppl that grinded out their stats to fight a guy that's 3-0 and have them upscaled to the same overall, but just enough to make it fairish-er.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2016, 11:16 PM   #62
Rookie

no they should just fix there matchmaking system and punish people for restarting all jacked out instead of giveing them 67 ovr atms
Old 06-27-2016, 12:27 AM   #63
Rookie

I'd agree if the player base was larger, but if the game were try and match up u up evenly with an opponent, it'd take forever to find a match, I'm in division 6 in wbw and it takes forever to find a match and 90% of the time it's against the same 5 or 6 guys, it's pretty annoying especially since their all in the top 100s
Old 06-27-2016, 12:52 AM   #64
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfc_rob_lfc
Yeah maybe I went a bit overboard man haha but he was basically saying what I was saying was a lie or whatever and I like to fight my corner. I think a lot of players or any player somewhat good at the game could achieve those results within that time frame tbh. I don't think I got particularly lucky with the item scouting or anything. The trick is to have room to upgrade all of your stats at once and whenever you flick through item scouting you'll almost always see a useful attribute card every couple of pages or so. It's like this until the high 80's so it's pretty easy to make a quick jump from start out - 90.
I've played UT quite a bit the past few weeks, starting out with my LEC packs (both event platinum rewards on XB1) and my highest UT guy is 85 overall. Haven't had much luck with item scouting but didn't do it like how you mentioned.

Oh and I have around 500 UT fights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »