Home

BUY LW PREMIUM PACK QUICK

This is a discussion on BUY LW PREMIUM PACK QUICK within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2016, 11:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BUY LW PREMIUM PACK QUICK

Screw this. You're out for a few hours and ultimate team changes 180 degrees. That's just sad.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:18 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliteration
I opened 50+ of these racked up 7 lvl 5 perks and nearly every perk at 4* bar fluidity the main one i wanted but cant complain. Made a fresh Freestyle wrestler whos now 94 OVR. And got lots of 4/5* universal moves.

To some it up if you where sleeping on this i feel bad for you.

LW Divison is going to be nuts now
75k instead of 750k. Good job ea. Hours and hours of grinding and then you screw it up so people literally spit in your face by abusing your incompetence. They should make a reset for this day imo, since it's just cheap as hell and this wasn't a small mistake, it literally changed everything for lw divisions.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:24 PM   #19
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
75k instead of 750k. Good job ea. Hours and hours of grinding and then you screw it up so people literally spit in your face by abusing your incompetence. They should make a reset for this day imo, since it's just cheap as hell and this wasn't a small mistake, it literally changed everything for lw divisions.
Not hours. Days. Days of grinding.

This upsets me so much.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-28-2016, 11:30 PM   #20
Rookie

Had 2 lw fights to see how much it affected ultimate team. First fight against 84, second one against 91. Both admitted to have abused the 1.5k packs. Ea just has to do a reset or lw will never be playable again.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:32 PM   #21
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

My favorite fighter is my LW fighter too.

This is extremely, absurdly lame.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 11:36 PM   #22
Rookie

Seriously I can't tell how pissed I'm right now. The op guys getting even more op, the noobs starting to get op as well and peeing on us who grinded for days like stupid. Time to stop playing this game, this **** just ain't fun. Not even offending the players, would have done the same, but this screwed up everything.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:00 AM   #23
Rookie

Anyone pulled any legends from this?
Old 05-29-2016, 12:31 AM   #24
Rookie

I didn't get any legend from it.I didn't get any lvl 5 perks either.

I managed to get around 20 packs and my ovr 72 went to I think a 78

Out of the packs,I got 2-3 red universal signature moves,and around 4 lw golds.

I would say that about half of the red cards I got were perks or attributes.The perks I already had red cards of already so no boost there.The rest of the red cards consisted of either a lot of doubles or of cards that I already had reds of on my build to begin with.

Im fairly certain that this was up for only around 6 hours regardless of what the other poster was saying.The reason I say this is because as soon as I seen the packs go up,I checked the forums because it seemed like it must be a mistake at 1500k.When I checked there was no post about it.After I fought 2-3 more times I checked the site again and by then there was this thread.

If that's the case then I cant see how anyone could have have gotten much more then 20 packs if they were broke to start with,because I was racing through the wins (AI) and I was buying a pack,selling my doubles and 4-5 fights later I would buy another and I only managed to get 20 packs.

If you run into my caf you have nothing to worry about.I would be hard pressed to beat someone 20-30 points lower then myself with the lack of talent I have at this game lol

Last edited by SQUINT; 05-29-2016 at 12:33 AM. Reason: needed to add a point

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »