Home

finally got team coins for offline use

This is a discussion on finally got team coins for offline use within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: finally got team coins for offline use

so then how many coins are u getting on avg from a single player fight becaus i only get 280-400ish coin. because 15 fightes 3 per 5 fighters is only 4200-6k coin and your going to have to but at least one fitness pack so that 1500 so in the end your netting 3-4.5k and that not even enough to buy one premium pack

not even close to a butload
Old 06-04-2016, 07:37 PM   #10
Rookie

Well, I try to figure in the time in between matches. When I play online multi UT, I end up having to wait WAY more time in between matches. I get some of the session failed to load crap, and it eats up time. I'll play certain people, and it causes my controller to lose functionality until I reboot the system.

That eats up time. And then there's the jerks who make the game no fun because they have some cheese strategy like deleting CAFs and starting over again and again. I'm finally getting characters good enough to smash those pooftas, but it made SP lots more inviting while I was building my guys up.

So, if you can get in 3 SP matches in the same time you get in 1 regular match, it's coming out in favor of the SP matches in terms of coins.

I've found the best strategy if you have limited time is to play mainly SP, and go online to get the daily challenges. You get way more fights in for any time period.

I started this game 6 weeks after launch, so my experiences are probably different than most people who played from day 1 and did the beta.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:11 PM   #11
Rookie

i started 3 weeks ago and i get it i spend a lot of time in SP mostley becaus of the matchmakeing system(i cant beat people 7-25 ovr better that me )and i do see the what your saying about the time it can take between fights so your just makeing more per hour in SP not per fight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2016, 01:40 PM   #12
Rookie

I play offline too as I don't have Xbox Live. Too bad about the additional rewards, but does it matter? My characters don't need to be competitive so I don't need packs/coins. It's fun to see how far your character can go before being obliterated by perfect CAF's.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:38 AM   #13
Rookie

rkligman's Arena

Yep, I got offline coins for the first time also once the latest patch went up. It's about time! Got 5 coins on Day 1, 15 on Day 2 but none on Day 3. Since I've leveled up to Div. 4 I'm facing all new fighters so I can't really tell if we won't get the same dozen opponents but getting the coins implies that we should be getting a variety.

I love the single player version. Now that I'm in Div. 4, I'm fighting 73-77's which is where my fighters are and while I'm still usually winning in Round 1, the competition is certainly tougher than in Div. 3 and below. Like someone said, there is never a wait to play either. Other than not being able to use the Daily Objectives, I'm very satisfied with Single Player.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:47 AM   #14
Rookie

Same here ive earned around 150 since the patch and hadn't received any prior to that
Old 06-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #15
Rookie

Same here. got 25 to 150 every day since the patch. Got it never before. I assume that your fighter should be in at least div 3 to get picked on a couple more fights, since it takes notably longer to advance from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »