Home

UT is all 90 or higher overall ?????

This is a discussion on UT is all 90 or higher overall ????? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #33
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UT is all 90 or higher overall ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung444
It's not fighting dudes in higher divisions that's messed up, it the team level cap. While it can be frustrating fighting dudes with maxed stand up, it's fine if they have limited other stats, it only rage inducing when they have everything maxed because they're level 60 and in the lower divisions. I play on both Ps and XB, I play one one more than the other. It's ridiculous how many level 60's I'm running into in the lower divisions, currently my cafs are in 3 or 4. When your only level 30 playing level 60 dude has twice as many slots available to jack his fighter up to max, that's where sh*t gets unfair. Also when you have a stat advantage in ground it doesn't translate over like it does in stand up. You're 60 in standup the other dude is 90, you get lit up like a Christmas tree. You're 90 on the ground they're 70, they can deny, transition, and sweep and control you like they're equal.
Really great points!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-13-2016, 06:57 AM   #34
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

I agree matchmaking is horrible. I'm one of the 90+ and ad soon as I get a belt I expect to lose it to a top player. Nope, end up getting someone that's 4-1 70ovr... as much fun as it is to beat the crap out of someone that stands no chance, I'd much rather fight someone in my overall range
Old 06-13-2016, 07:13 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
I agree matchmaking is horrible. I'm one of the 90+ and ad soon as I get a belt I expect to lose it to a top player. Nope, end up getting someone that's 4-1 70ovr... as much fun as it is to beat the crap out of someone that stands no chance, I'd much rather fight someone in my overall range
Similar thing happened to me, my div 5 OVR 90 WBW was matched with an div 1 OVR 67 opponent. I was pretty shocked to say the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2016, 07:46 AM   #36
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSImperator
Similar thing happened to me, my div 5 OVR 90 WBW was matched with an div 1 OVR 67 opponent. I was pretty shocked to say the least.
Happens to me all the time... I'm 93 ovr ffs atleast match me up with mid 80s or higher...
Old 06-13-2016, 08:00 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
Happens to me all the time... I'm 93 ovr ffs atleast match me up with mid 80s or higher...
Lol damn, that only ever happened to me once if i recall. My WBW fighter is often matched with players within the top 10 in that class, just maybe a little more than i'd like hehehe.

Last edited by RTSImperator; 06-13-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:37 PM   #38
Banned

Said it once say it again, it's TEAM LEVEL killing UT. The fact that you can add twice as many cards to your fighter than someone with half your team level has destroyed all fair play in UT
Old 06-13-2016, 07:45 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung4444
Said it once say it again, it's TEAM LEVEL killing UT. The fact that you can add twice as many cards to your fighter than someone with half your team level has destroyed all fair play in UT
I'm level 33. It is a problem but these guys have got to level 60 on merit. If they can grind to that level good on them. I expect the matchmaking to change in the next update
Old 06-13-2016, 09:12 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1983
I'm level 33. It is a problem but these guys have got to level 60 on merit. If they can grind to that level good on them. I expect the matchmaking to change in the next update
Some of usdont have time to grind to 60 so quickly. It's not fair to have to fight them and have your record screwed up because you were out leveled not out skilled.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »