Home

UT is all 90 or higher overall ?????

This is a discussion on UT is all 90 or higher overall ????? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
UT is all 90 or higher overall ?????

you might as well not even play. Since the update they opened the game up so that overall 90+ is fighting 68s and such

no reason to even play that anymore you cant win against that type of overall
with a 70 or around there against a 90+

Bye bye UT

they managed to ruin every aspect of this game. Shame on you EA Canada

someone has started a change dot org petition to take this game out of ea canadas hands lol funny but true.

its literally ruined. the entire game is a latency clunky joke and the fighters are so mismatched you can only use about 5 if you want to have a chance to win.

most unbalanced laggy game of the year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Pro

Re: UT is all 90 or higher overall ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa
you might as well not even play. Since the update they opened the game up so that overall 90+ is fighting 68s and such

no reason to even play that anymore you cant win against that type of overall
with a 70 or around there against a 90+

Bye bye UT

they managed to ruin every aspect of this game. Shame on you EA Canada

someone has started a change dot org petition to take this game out of ea canadas hands lol funny but true.

its literally ruined. the entire game is a latency clunky joke and the fighters are so mismatched you can only use about 5 if you want to have a chance to win.

most unbalanced laggy game of the year
Man I haven't seen you post a single positive comment ever, either on EA 1 forums or on EA 2, forgive me if I take everything you say with a wheelbarrow of salt
Old 06-09-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

I played UT lastnight for the first time in a month or so, had 10,000 points racked up from the daily thing.

Koed 5 guys in a row with my 80 overall CAF.

No offence bro but maybe you just are not that great at the game?
Old 06-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #4
Banned

Can't this guy go back to the old forums or something. I mean come on man. Learn the game and stop complaining or just move on to a new game.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:04 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I figure rank or level comes into play. At mid level fighter with high overall is probably exponentially harder to beat than a lie level fighter with high overall.

I stay the heck away from ultimate team, I have been running into ultimate team players in quick match and most that pick their UT CAF's for quick match play quite different than most ranked guys that use real fighters.

I have a ton of cards and junk I'll never use, be nice if we could gift them. (Or in a fantasy world sell them for cheap)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
Can't this guy go back to the old forums or something. I mean come on man. Learn the game and stop complaining or just move on to a new game.
If you really don't like it you can ignore users posts. I don't do that because if I don't want to read something I don't read it , but it is an option.

Last edited by Dave_S; 06-09-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 08:28 PM   #6
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

I have to agree here. The matchmaking is rough. I'm not a daily player but I'm a decent player. Most of my fighters are between 68 and 74.

These higher rated fighters don't just punch harder but can much more easily deny transitions and take you to the ground.

I find myself being out maneuvered a lot.

Then you see these guys with making 4 and 5 star moves at level 1 and 2.

I don't see how that benefits anyone.

The Golf Club Published Courses
The OsoV2
Big Leaf of South Texas
Mt. Turner - Island Links
Old 06-09-2016, 09:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah I think people are being too critical of the OP, Its not like this problem hasn't been brought up a lot.

I suspect the people complaining about his post are the same people that delete their fighters so they can use 80+ fighters in division one.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:04 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnysmallfeet
Yeah I think people are being too critical of the OP, Its not like this problem hasn't been brought up a lot.

I suspect the people complaining about his post are the same people that delete their fighters so they can use 80+ fighters in division one.
I've only deleted 1 fighter ever. I have fighters in Division one I haven't used yet. I'm not level 60 so I'm going to wait till I can max them out but I could get to 99 stand up on most of them if I wanted. According to you and TS I should be fighting level 6's like it's my fault you want to play the mode without any cards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »