Home

Suggestion Injuries and Wear n Tear for Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Suggestion Injuries and Wear n Tear for Ultimate Team within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2016, 06:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Suggestion Injuries and Wear n Tear for Ultimate Team

some ideas-
-less fitness more chance for injuries

-more health events/knockdowns/etc in fight, higher chance for injuries ***ADD OPTION To TAP OUT and take loss*** so u can choose strategy in ur match, if opponent is too good too maxed out and all he do is getting extra coins from 10knockdowns well tap out and move on, save ur self for other day, if u think u can still beat him, stand up and try but risk injury

-durability points for all parts of fighter s body for doing/receiving damage
so if u love to use same things over and over again they will get tired and will have higher chance for injury, also if u love to not to protect part of ur body most of the time, higher chance of injury

its purpose is to make u try new things, not just same cheesy combos 24/7 or same submission, GnP spam, low/high kicks spam, or same way how to finish fights, but change it be more strategic, preserve ur body parts

(let s say Travis Browne broke his hand from striking Fabricio Werdum)

wear n tear- should be connected to number of played matches and number of played rounds, so if somebody is playing lot of title defensese for example, and it s 5rounds fights, should have higher chance to get injury or WnT

there should be new cards created for WnT, because I think players would hate if u have to use attribute cards to get ur stats higher again, these "healing" cards should be divided into stars and provide stats healing for stats influenced by WnT

injuries might be either time limited or wear off after few matches or I guess new cards can be used for them too

this should help contenders to dethrone long time champions and try to simulate little bit of UFC reality

that s my idea and it seems pretty interesting to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 07:50 AM   #2
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Re: Suggestion Injuries and Wear n Tear for Ultimate Team

I'm not against the idea, but MUT used to do it and it was a pain...
Old 06-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Suggestion Injuries and Wear n Tear for Ultimate Team

sounds like just anoher way that they can bleed coins out of u to heal your self
or get a whole new kind of cheese when guys stop fighting and just try and hurt your guys buy 50kk leg kicks or arms that are hurt all the time just becaus some one is a good def fighter who can block

contracts injury stam cards are the bain of these modes and just punish players who dont have 1000$ or 12 hours a day to playand is the reason why people bitch about packs dont find a way to add more craap

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »