Home

Adding new fighter set pieces again

This is a discussion on Adding new fighter set pieces again within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Adding new fighter set pieces again

So they just added like three more fighter showpieces sets, even though like majority of people haven't even completed one. This really just made me lose motivation to open more worthless packs to get more duplicates or one of the new ones that I don't even have any of. They seriously need to implement a trade 5 duplicates to get a new one you don't have yet or something like that so people can actually complete one set without blowing the bank. EA probably doesn't care about any of this but I just wanted to rant about it lol

Edit: Oops, I meant fighter show pieces not fighter set peices in the title. I always get them confused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2016, 09:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Adding new fighter set pieces again

Who did they add?

And probably move this to UT board.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:42 PM   #3
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatlez
Who did they add?

And probably move this to UT board.

Cormier, Tate, and Dos Anjos
Old 07-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #4
Pro

Yeah it's quite garbage... I have like 5 fighters at 3/5 some at 2, and all I get 9/10 times are duplicates that sell for a whole 50 coins, like wtf
Old 07-05-2016, 10:10 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not happy about it but at least I took care of my OCD a little and completed Jones and Robbie's set this weekend.

The only one I REALLY want now is Cruz's for the Fluidity. 3/4 and I'll never see that 4th piece.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2016, 03:39 AM   #6
Rookie

What is the best way to get the cards? I only have 3 in total lol. Are they meant to come with premium packs or is it other packs they come with?
Old 07-06-2016, 11:42 AM   #7
Rookie

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's a complete joke that you can even get repeats in the first place and that they sell for 50 coins is a complete slap.

If they want repeats then there needs to be some sort of exchange system. Even if it was 5:1 then I probably could've had 4 new cards with all the ones I've sold for 50 coins...
Old 07-06-2016, 11:51 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyOfJive
I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's a complete joke that you can even get repeats in the first place and that they sell for 50 coins is a complete slap.

If they want repeats then there needs to be some sort of exchange system. Even if it was 5:1 then I probably could've had 4 new cards with all the ones I've sold for 50 coins...
Yeah I agree 100%, with 15 sets now the odds are really up against you completing them. Not really a great way to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »