Home

The game is alive... A.I. (Item Exchange)

This is a discussion on The game is alive... A.I. (Item Exchange) within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
The game is alive... A.I. (Item Exchange)

Since I knew it has existed I've wanted to get that smile Tyson Legend Rear Uppercut. I've pulled packs and done Item Exhange to no avail.

I have a lot of 5* cards as it is (not dynamite at the game just like the cards) so I know my odds of getting that Tyson card is low as heck.

I saved up 40k coins and threw in the 4* cards I didn't need anymore and with a 60% chance at Unique the Tyson card flashed on the screen.

Of all the odds where I could have got burned hard by the game I got the one card I was actually looking for, I now believe in Artificial Intelligence.

Then first game with the Tyson Uppercut I played Connolls and hit him once with it and staggered him before he hit stun KO'd me and hit me with a disgrace knee from Turtle.

Can't win em all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2016, 01:22 PM   #2
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The game is alive... A.I. (Item Exchange)

i have that card so awesome so grats! also first sucess story from item exchance lol def cant win themm all
Old 07-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp
i have that card so awesome so grats! also first sucess story from item exchance lol def cant win themm all
I've had DECENT luck with it but I've also been hardcore burned too. Playing the odds I guess haha.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Omg that's awesome lol I really want that mike Tyson card. I'm going give the item exchange a try the next time they have half off.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:09 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterRay
Omg that's awesome lol I really want that mike Tyson card. I'm going give the item exchange a try the next time they have half off.
I would have waited for Happy Hour but I'm dumb and just got lucky.

It's a really fun card. I see the power/speed difference from my 4* basic one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 10:23 AM   #6
Just started!

LavaLamp's Arena

Who is this Connolls guy? I rarely play on UFC 2 but everytime i do I seem to face him. I thought to my self "it's as if he is on the game all the time" I checked his gameplay time and it is 55 days + lol

Like.. what does he do in his life? Haha

I also checked online and he has spent over £300 on ufc points. Never seen somebody on xbox quite as embarrassing 😂
Old 07-10-2016, 10:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaLamp
Who is this Connolls guy? I rarely play on UFC 2 but everytime i do I seem to face him. I thought to my self "it's as if he is on the game all the time" I checked his gameplay time and it is 55 days + lol

Like.. what does he do in his life? Haha

I also checked online and he has spent over £300 on ufc points. Never seen somebody on xbox quite as embarrassing 😂
Hahahaha.

1. I play the game more than most, however "55+ days" is made up of time when I just leave my xbox on UFC which is often so it adds up.
2. What do I do with my life? Full time education.
3. You can't check how much someone has spent on the game but I'll tell you I've spent about £7 on the 2 50k packs. Nice try though.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:16 PM   #8
Just started!

LavaLamp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
Hahahaha.

1. I play the game more than most, however "55+ days" is made up of time when I just leave my xbox on UFC which is often so it adds up.
2. What do I do with my life? Full time education.
3. You can't check how much someone has spent on the game but I'll tell you I've spent about £7 on the 2 50k packs. Nice try though.
No point in lying mate. Everybody can tell haha

Its disgusting 😂

But I suppose everyone lives a different life. So I can't really judge It's just, eveybody knows that you have a sad pathetic one. No excuses for your 50 days gameplay time.

Maybe just do something more productive. You litteraly are the typical pale kid who stays on xbox 24/7 and it makes me feel sorry for you that you are not going out and having a life and having fun and meeting girls/going to parties etc. I've seen your fb/twitter and this confirms what I have said 1000× over. Doesn't the game get boring?

Anyway mate. I don't like arguing so I'm going to sign off this account, never sign back in and never read your reply. I just don't like to see young sad people's life just flowing down the drain because they are addicted to a video game. When they have their full life's ahead of them. It really is nothing to be proud of.

Goodbye OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »