Home

can we get a gf thread going?

This is a discussion on can we get a gf thread going? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: can we get a gf thread going?

I'm 2-1 vs ichigo I think. The one loss he caught me with his jab spamming lol.
@JustBlazeM8: Yeah, maybe youre right, but then again, the real character of a person comes out exactly in these situations imo.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:41 AM   #18
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
I'm 2-1 vs ichigo I think. The one loss he caught me with his jab spamming lol.
@JustBlazeM8: Yeah, maybe youre right, but then again, the real character of a person comes out exactly in these situations imo.
I can't disagree with that. Fair play.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:32 PM   #19
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

I've fought chacfalco quite a bit and we go back and forth winning.

Only fought Hereticgabrial 1 time and our connection to each other was really bad. I remember because I happened to win and got an angry messsge.

I think I'm 0-2 against Chapmadachamp.

0-1 vs Boiler

I definitely remember ichigo. Nothing but jab jab jab jab....

Justblazem8 beats me most if the time.

Usually fights against forum members end up being fun.

PS4- zappaforever
Old 07-28-2016, 07:44 PM   #20
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Lol so apparently like only 5 forum members have ever fought... I forgot to add I'm 0-1 vs fearhead, was a long time ago but I remember him messaging me gf afterwards
Old 07-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
Lol so apparently like only 5 forum members have ever fought... I forgot to add I'm 0-1 vs fearhead, was a long time ago but I remember him messaging me gf afterwards
When you say you're 0-1 against me doesn't that mean I won?
Im not really sure it was you but I think you tapped me out when I wrote that message. I get a bit salty at times but it was a good fight so I couldn't say anything negative. I hate losing to minigames tho, but it's part of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2016, 11:41 AM   #22
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
When you say you're 0-1 against me doesn't that mean I won?
Im not really sure it was you but I think you tapped me out when I wrote that message. I get a bit salty at times but it was a good fight so I couldn't say anything negative. I hate losing to minigames tho, but it's part of the game.
I have 0 sub wins with Sadie lol so I didn't tap you, pretty sure you won but it was months ago
Old 07-29-2016, 01:40 PM   #23
Rookie

God damn it I can't remember. Maybe if I see your fighter. I remember losing to some guy here I had a really good fight against. But I'm sure our fight was good too
I don't play too often anymore but I'm always up for a good fight, so if anyone is interested in a (re-)match, feel free to message. Except ichigo, I don't want a jab fest lol.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:32 AM   #24
Rookie

I fought @JustBlazeM8 early on in the game when all I had was Rubber Guard and terrorised him (he told me later). I think he learned it, and a few matches in a row I got lit up standing. Then he taught me a combo or 2, now its close fights every time, thoroughly enjoy em Have a chat whenever its been a while n we meet again lol

Guy called AidenM in LW is my nemesis. Beat him at least 20 times, with him rage quitting every time I got on top, when he had reasonable stats, still better than mine, but nothing overboard... Then one day he has 100 ovr, out of nowhere, n now literally cannot begin to compete with him, yet it feeds me to him every 6 or so fights I've begun just quitting before the fight starts as he doesn't have the ability to finish me so its a guaranteed 3/5 rounder to a losing decision every time. Til my stats are better I'm just gonna peace out with him.

Idamastal, must be pretty even with him. Only guy I genuinely fear the ground with but feel I'm better standing (I suck standing)

Guy called Iguito chiguito or something, I forget, ends in Ito though.... Guys ridiculous standing. Hes finished me twice SUPER fast, when I didn't know who he was, before I could think to clinch or anything. Now everytime I don't mess with him standing cos hes like a child on the ground for some reason :/

Ive submitted UFCUltimateTeam a couple times but usually get mauled, have one fight with deathinlasvegas that i won via sub.

Sorry for long post just what I could think of off the top of my head

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »