Home

Suggestions: Gina Carano, earning coins for UT by playing Ranked

This is a discussion on Suggestions: Gina Carano, earning coins for UT by playing Ranked within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2016, 05:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Suggestions: Gina Carano, earning coins for UT by playing Ranked

(((offotpic: I will skip mentioning "who shouldn't be named" because obviously in 21st century we somehow find offensive to mention what somebody did and we will protect these individuals...)))

long story short
-chick stuff awesome compared to UFC1, thank u for carrier, UT stuff, but please can we get more? -female body types, hair styles, fighters etc.

-Gina Carano- I am relatively knew to world of UFC, so I didn't know about this chick, until somebody mentioned her, it took me like 1 week to get familiar with stuff she did and I was blown away and kinda sad that Cyborg "derailed that hype train", because if she wont get so crushed by that loss and get little more training, there could be great fighter, who could establish another women division in UFC..
anyway it would be nice to have her ingame, we have some other people in game, and M.T. for example never fought in UFC, same goes for CM Punk..
so why not have this pioneer of woman MMA

-Ranked- I do not play it, because I guess I am obsessed with RPG and RPG system, and playing UT feels like gaining experience, gaining levels, dungeons, dragons etc.
BUT
there s huge rooster of fighters in Ranked and I kinda feel bad for guys in EA who did all the hard work to bring those there
so I kinda feel disappointed that Ranked don't really offer anything, just Division progress

it would be nice to have some daily for let s say Featured fighters which can earn coins in UT

u will also get more people in Ranked which will result in better matchmaking
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »