Home

Questions about ground cards

This is a discussion on Questions about ground cards within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 05:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Questions about ground cards

If my guy in UT has Bjj/wrestling reversals and transitions by default and his ground stats are maxed out do I still need to use my 5* cards? Do they give me any reversals/ transitions that airnt there by default? Or is it a waste off time putting them on?
Same with core ground moves. If my ground stats are maxed out do I still need core ground moves 5*? Or do the cards only give you stat boost?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 06:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Questions about ground cards

Some reversals are only available with a certain ground move. So if you have a 5* bjj reversals move you'll be able to pull of reversals you wouldn't be without it. Same goes for certain transitions
Old 08-19-2016, 06:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
Some reversals are only available with a certain ground move. So if you have a 5* bjj reversals move you'll be able to pull of reversals you wouldn't be without it. Same goes for certain transitions
Is there a list or guide that explains what levels do what transitions/reversals? I'm sure there are some that I don't even use but don't know what cards I can remove or downgrade. The animations look the same on all levels
Old 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #4
Rookie

I didn't see any list. But all moves are great. At least for me. Are you interested in any specific card? I know most of them by heart
Old 08-19-2016, 10:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurjev
I didn't see any list. But all moves are great. At least for me. Are you interested in any specific card? I know most of them by heart
What does wrestling transitions and sweeps 5* give me that 3* doesn't? Apart from stats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2016, 12:24 AM   #6
Pro

Easiest way to find out.. Well not easy but time confusing mostly. Make a cat, give them lvl 1 of all ground moves, then lvl 2, 3, 4 and 5 and see what extr it adds I don't think anyone has ever put down everything the ground cards give you move wise... Would be nice if the cards themselves or something told you
Old 08-20-2016, 05:08 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurjev
There isn't any list but we do really need one. Maybe GPD would type one up for us (like with the reversals list etc) if we asked nicely.

I know that BJJ Transitions 4 (or 5) gives the sub side control to full guard transition.
Old 08-20-2016, 06:34 AM   #8
Rookie

I think before equipping a card it actually shows you every transition or reversal that it includes in the "preview", so that's one way to find out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »