Home

Live Event Pick and Play. Need to Vent lol

This is a discussion on Live Event Pick and Play. Need to Vent lol within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 05:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Live Event Pick and Play. Need to Vent lol

Heartbroken today boys Let me share with you 2 stories about my Live Event Pick career, the 1st one just happened this weekend. Wounded, but reminded me that its not as bad as my OLD incident, which Id never shared on here. So here you go, hope you are entertained

So, my picks, first of all. I picked Diaz rd 3, submission, Rumble rd 1 KO, Cerrone Sub rd 2, Garbrandt KO rd 1, Pennington DEC, Magny sub rd 2.

The mathematicians amongst you will already have worked out the issue, I imagine.

3 perfect picks, 2 wrong ones, if the fourth pick had've been perfect to I wouldve got the top prize Cowboy letting me down by not submitting Rick Story!! Outright selfishness. Its Rock n LOCK, Cowboy, that's what you do! Why change your spots now?! jks lol

If either Diaz had won, Magny, or Cowboy got the sub, I would've got top prize, for any one of the 3. Instead, I think I'm gonna get 6700, needing 7000 Heartbroken!!

I console myself by saying its not as bad as last time

I draw your mind back to the I believe 199 week, when Bisping won the title.

I cant remember all the details, but the important 2 I do. I picked Bisping Rd 1 KO (was a punt lol) and Cruz by decision over Faber, the others I picked sensibly aswell,

Now, I realised that I hadn't done my play bonus', and saw that there was 3 mins left on the timer!! Doofus here! So in panic, I changed the Cruz pick to Faber rd 1 KO and quickly played it, no idea why

Results came in. Had I initially done my plays, I would've got top prize, as I had all perfect picks If I hadn't changed my Cruz pick to Faber, I would've at least got the event pack Instead, this psychic level of premonition barely earned me a premium pack.

Feels better now its off my chest, but still gonna need the counselling I think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 08:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Live Event Pick and Play. Need to Vent lol

I have same number of points, I wish we get a 1 MOTN At least in that pack. Cuz it hurts. I am always around 700-400 points to get all MOTN. Its crazy. I got it only once.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurjev
I have same number of points, I wish we get a 1 MOTN At least in that pack. Cuz it hurts. I am always around 700-400 points to get all MOTN. Its crazy. I got it only once.
Never for me Also never got a fighter set. Also never get ads as EA hates people in the UK So many disadvantages in UT, yet I still play lol Im an addict :P
Old 08-22-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
Rookie

I made nearly perfect picks and had all the play bonuses. I do the play bonuses for easy wins to make sure I get the 500 pts.

I figured I would go back and adjust my picks to what I thought the actual outcome would be 5 minutes before the event closed.

I changed my first one and saw that it killed my my play bonus with no time left to fix.

I still need to check how the final points came out. But, I expect to miss the big prize by 500 points for some reason.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenjoebeans
I made nearly perfect picks and had all the play bonuses. I do the play bonuses for easy wins to make sure I get the 500 pts.

I figured I would go back and adjust my picks to what I thought the actual outcome would be 5 minutes before the event closed.

I changed my first one and saw that it killed my my play bonus with no time left to fix.

I still need to check how the final points came out. But, I expect to miss the big prize by 500 points for some reason.
Awww man, what a horrible way to learn that lesson out of interest what did you pick?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 11:19 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
Never for me Also never got a fighter set. Also never get ads as EA hates people in the UK So many disadvantages in UT, yet I still play lol Im an addict :P
Am from Croatia so no Ads here too. I never got set too, have a lot with 1 missing. And with number of new sets never gonna get em too.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:38 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
Awww man, what a horrible way to learn that lesson out of interest what did you pick?
I got burnt by changing my Diaz KO win in 2nd round to a Diaz decision, so would not have gotten a bonus except for my play bonus, which got erased.

I missed on the girl fight pick too, but did get the play bonus.

Otherwise I got them perfect. I think I'll be lucky to get the 5000 point event pack.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:02 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm at 6600 pts too. If I didn't pick magny for win I'd have the motn pack.. Fml

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »