Home

So if you lose 5 in a row the feed you with top 10 players? What is the logic?

This is a discussion on So if you lose 5 in a row the feed you with top 10 players? What is the logic? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So if you lose 5 in a row the feed you with top 10 players? What is the logic?

Sometimes I have bad luck or play badly and lose 3 or 4 fights in a row. I have noticie thah instead to play against worse fighters they feed me with very good players, top 10. Look at this names when I was 0-5 or so:

BIG JAY (Two times)
KIRILL THRILL
DARTH VENAN
DEBO ROSSSI

All of them top ten and division 7 or 8. Actually top 5 all of them.

And another guy division 6 in HW but 7 in another weigh class.

Why the game does this?

Finally I lost 9 in a row and the feed me with a division 4 and won.

And when you have good winning streak they feed you with worse players than you. May be you can win 10 in a row or 15 of 20 fights...

My HW fighter is top 100 (86 right now)

Last edited by aliojin; 08-24-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: So if you lose 5 in a row the feed you with top 10 players? What is the logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliojin
Sometimes I have bad luck or play badly and lose 3 or 4 fights in a row. I have noticie thah instead to play against worse fighters they feed me with very good players, top 10. Look at this names when I was 0-5 or so:

BIG JAY (Two times)
KIRILL THRILL
DARTH VENAN
DEBO ROSSSI

All of them top ten and division 7 or 8. Actually top 5 all of them.

And another guy division 6 in HW but 7 in another weigh class.

Why the game does this?

Finally I lost 9 in a row and the feed me with a division 4 and won.

And when you have good winning streak they feed you with worse players than you. May be you can win 10 in a row or 15 of 20 fights...

My HW fighter is top 100 (86 right now)
I'm thinking because your fighter is 86 rated???
Old 08-25-2016, 12:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: So if you lose 5 in a row the feed you with top 10 players? What is the logic?

what s the logic of div 2 champ fighting div 6 chapm.. balanced..
Old 08-25-2016, 01:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Probably because they are the only players online or the best matches to where you live and they live. The game gives you the first game possible. It doesn't just wait until you find someone similar overall or exact division. It usually gives 4 divisions up or down to match.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatlez
Probably because they are the only players online or the best matches to where you live and they live. The game gives you the first game possible. It doesn't just wait until you find someone similar overall or exact division. It usually gives 4 divisions up or down to match.
But when I have a good winning streak I never play 6 of 10 fight with top 10 or top 5. It's only when I losing a lot of games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliojin
But when I have a good winning streak I never play 6 of 10 fight with top 10 or top 5. It's only when I losing a lot of games.
Maybe they aren't on or are not searching/currently in games when you find these lesser fighters. It's all just luck and it probably doesn't happen as much as you are making it out to be like.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:32 PM   #7
Rookie

I want a division based matchmaking system please!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »