Home

CAF General Info

This is a discussion on CAF General Info within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CAF General Info

Hello, just wondering if at any point the ultimate team playerbase will be able to customize atleast all that's within the 'General Info' (e.g Name, Height) section at some stage.

As it stands, if you want to say, change your fighters height or name you will essentially have to delete your current fighter (assuming there's no space available to add a new one).

There's atleast 2 problems with this; you're not only wasting ALL applied attribute cards to that fighter but you will have to start from Div 1 and work your way back up again (potentially spoiling the experience for genuinely new players along the way).

I'm probably not the only player who has grown bored of their current team, in my case, I ironically named my lightweight 'The GOAT' but I've grown bored of that gimmick.

If you play UT on xbox than you may have encountered my 'White Walker', well lately I've been feeling like having my whole team follow a GoT theme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 02:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: CAF General Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSImperator
Hello, just wondering if at any point the ultimate team playerbase will be able to customize atleast all that's within the 'General Info' (e.g Name, Height) section at some stage.

As it stands, if you want to say, change your fighters height or name you will essentially have to delete your current fighter (assuming there's no space available to add a new one).

There's atleast 2 problems with this; you're not only wasting ALL applied attribute cards to that fighter but you will have to start from Div 1 and work your way back up again (potentially spoiling the experience for genuinely new players along the way).

I'm probably not the only player who has grown bored of their current team, in my case, I ironically named my lightweight 'The GOAT' but I've grown bored of that gimmick.

If you play UT on xbox than you may have encountered my 'White Walker', well lately I've been feeling like having my whole team follow a GoT theme.
Same here. First CAF I made was a lightweight Muay Thai fighter 5'7 and 64" reach. Then I found out everyone was 6'1 and 75" reach. Can't compete with that, ever, so I had to delete him because I couldn't change the height anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »