Home

Old 09-21-2016, 02:14 PM   #9
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
Yeah it was. But seriously a 30 power should not be an instant drop from clinch. He did it again last night but I recovered, then toyed with him for the round lol. He got on the mic saying to finish him or he'll finish me aha, I roared and dropped him and let him up. Did it a few times then finished him in the second. I need 20 takedowns sooo
To be fair, he does have maxed clinch/ground which would've caused you to drop that easy. But yea, I used to toy with him until I got bored of it, now I just take the win and move on
Old 09-21-2016, 09:06 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
Was it Sahra brown in bw? That dude gives you free wins but I think he gets pissed when you toy with him lol, he subbed me once when I had no choke defense. As for the one elbow drop, no clue, just pretend it hit you in the temple or something
Ah yeah Babista10. 4000-6000 something record with his WBW, though he's actually pretty good. I have no idea why he does this especially since losing now only gives you 100 coins. I've asked him but he never answers
Old 07-24-2017, 06:38 AM   #11
Rookie

LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »