Home

So how many people buying that King pack?

This is a discussion on So how many people buying that King pack? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
So how many people buying that King pack?

300k coins or 10k ufc points... lol basically $100 a pack, regardless of what is in it kinda rediculous lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 07:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: So how many people buying that King pack?

zero.

Wrong prices.
Ea is out of their mind.
The hype of UFC 205 is real.
This King pack not :-)
Old 11-11-2016, 07:46 PM   #3
Just started!

Me i just need 60k more points
Old 11-11-2016, 11:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRocky
Me i just need 60k more points
Can you post a video of the pack opening lol
Old 11-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #5
Rookie

I logged on to the store while playing the live event and saw the "King Pack" and had to do a double take to make sure that was the correct price -200 points or 300+ coins. I only had 50+ thousand coins but I had 2,100 points which I was saving for after the fight as I figure they are going to have a ton of MOTN moves in packs after 205. They also gave the famous "only - X amount of packs left which in this case was 2 and which actually means you were allotted 2 packs" Well the ex gambler in me got the best of me and I said "what the hell" as my curiosity for that insane price got the best of me lol. To be honest I bought 1 pack and everything was a 5 star move centered around McGregor but even better than that was the 3 perks and in this case I didn't mind getting a double as I got 2-Tae Kwon Do 5-stars and a Like Glue 5-star but what made it worthwhile was that they were universal. Also there were 4 Fighter set reward cards which consisted of the rarest card in a set which allowed me to complete 3 fighter sets - Cruz- St Pierre- and Jones as well as a piece to a new set I guess they have that is centered around Alvarez and McGregor for UFC-205. Now after scoring all of that which was a huge hall when you add up everything getting the second pack was awfully tempting -but I was satisfied and figure if I can grind out the coins and if the second pack is still there I will take it with the biggest factors being the perks were universal and it containing the rarest card in every fighter reward set and McGregor is a puncher and I want that 5-star Game Changer or Heavy Hands perk something fierce lol. But how many times do you do something like this and the second time around is a let down lol. I also had to save the rest of my points for whatever is released after the fight. So that is what was in 1 of those packs for everyone that was curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
Rookie

I paid 200 euro for these 2 packs.
It was insane. Only 5 star moves and stuff.
I was very happy and was well spended.
It was worth it.
Now iam beast in UT with all my good moves.

Just kidding. Grazy people at EA.
What were they thinking.
Not gonna pay that kind of money for virtual stuff.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:08 AM   #7
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

I could not gather enough motivation to fork out £50 for a pack like this. As enticing as it was, I actually wonder how many people bought the pack. I can't imagine there was enough people buying.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:59 AM   #8
Rookie

If packs were $5 - $20 I'd MAYBE consider buying some. But $100? That is more than the cost of the game itself. No thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »