Home

What do you want for UFC 3?

This is a discussion on What do you want for UFC 3? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2017, 10:47 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What do you want for UFC 3?

Even watching the animation for the cards that they show, I dont think they show everything. I still have no idea what moves give you those takedown or sub reversals, or what gives rubberguard, or the option to go from rubberguard to side control lol
Old 02-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #10
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

CAF customization.

You don't even need to look at next gen wresting games, shoot, No Mercy on N64, and Smackdown on Ps1 had CAW options that COMPLETELY BLOW EA UFC OUT OF THE WATER. Compared to those games, it's just crazy how simplified the caf editor is in EA UFC. And those games are like 15 years old....

---------------------------

Better matchmaking.

There is no excuse for my ~78 OVR guys to be fighting 90+ guys. UT is literally broken, and I can't even play it anymore, unless I want to fight against nothing but guys with WAY WAY WAY better stats+perks+moves+athleticism. That's not fun.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #11
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Updated.

Fully agree on both points. The amount of times I've played someone in division 2 when I'm in division 8 is pretty insane.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #12
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
Updated.

Fully agree on both points. The amount of times I've played someone in division 2 when I'm in division 8 is pretty insane.
You've roasted my **** UT cafs with your super human mega cafs before, and I completely raged out. hahaha.

You're better than me either way, but in general, I hate losing to things other than skill. If you out skill me, then fair game. But if I lost because my strikes deal no damage through your maxed out athleticism, and every strike you throw instantly rocks me because my athleticism is so low, and you have maxed striking, lvl 4-5 moves, & perks... That's just so incredibly frustrating.

UT needs a serious overhaul IMO, or it just might not be the mode for me.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #13
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
You've roasted my **** UT cafs with your super human mega cafs before, and I completely raged out. hahaha.

You're better than me either way, but in general, I hate losing to things other than skill. If you out skill me, then fair game. But if I lost because my strikes deal no damage through your maxed out athleticism, and every strike you throw instantly rocks me because my athleticism is so low, and you have maxed striking, lvl 4-5 moves, & perks... That's just so incredibly frustrating.

UT needs a serious overhaul IMO, or it just might not be the mode for me.
This is why I suggested that UT has an easier levelling up mechanism. Grinding for coins to get packs that are completely random, or to attempt to buy a 5 star move for 78k is completely and utterly ludicrous. The grind really isn't that worth it.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

Old 02-06-2017, 08:12 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
This is why I suggested that UT has an easier levelling up mechanism. Grinding for coins to get packs that are completely random, or to attempt to buy a 5 star move for 78k is completely and utterly ludicrous. The grind really isn't that worth it.
The grind is playing the game... If you enjoy the game the grind is just that playing the game. I agree the randomness and cost of packs vs. the coins you win per fight is totally disproportionate though.

I just hope the next version of the game encourages winning in higher divisions. The daily objectives are much easier to complete against division 1 players than against division 6 players. Getting wins against those same division 1 players is the same coins as win against a potentially much more difficult opponent in a higher division. That would discourage people from deleting fighters and farming for coins in lower divisions.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:14 AM   #15
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
The grind is playing the game... If you enjoy the game the grind is just that playing the game. I agree the randomness and cost of packs vs. the coins you win per fight is totally disproportionate though.

I just hope the next version of the game encourages winning in higher divisions. The daily objectives are much easier to complete against division 1 players than against division 6 players. Getting wins against those same division 1 players is the same coins as win against a potentially much more difficult opponent in a higher division. That would discourage people from deleting fighters and farming for coins in lower divisions.
Trust me when I say... When you've played 8,000+ games and still haven't got the cards you've wanted even if you flat out refuse to spend another dime on the game, 'the grind' can get real numbing.

There has to be another system for sure.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Trust me when I say... When you've played 8,000+ games and still haven't got the cards you've wanted even if you flat out refuse to spend another dime on the game, 'the grind' can get real numbing.

There has to be another system for sure.
When you get one or all of those cards are you going to stop playing? ... There doesn't appear to be and end game scenario.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »