Home

350 strikes in 3 rounds

This is a discussion on 350 strikes in 3 rounds within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
350 strikes in 3 rounds

I have a gold heavy weight fighter. Now that I'm fighting other gold fighters, the extremely aggressive ones can blitz you for all three rounds without gassing. I just finished a fight where a heavyweight gold Jon Jones threw around 350 strikes and hadn't gassed yet. His stamina was definitely low, but not where it was affecting his attack. I won the fight, but I think this should be re evaluated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #2
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

Re: 350 strikes in 3 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina1229
I have a gold heavy weight fighter. Now that I'm fighting other gold fighters, the extremely aggressive ones can blitz you for all three rounds without gassing. I just finished a fight where a heavyweight gold Jon Jones threw around 350 strikes and hadn't gassed yet. His stamina was definitely low, but not where it was affecting his attack. I won the fight, but I think this should be re evaluated.

I don't think you get rewarded enough for clean power shots to really impact stamina bar to a realistic level.

IRL - you can successful counter/power-strike and end fights w/ 1 to the button. Not in this video game unfortunately. Considering the amount of punches to the chin an opponent can take you need all the extra stamina you can get.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 350 strikes in 3 rounds

Personally I think there's a lot of vulnerability if you hit a good counter. I still think that one punch power is still there. My issue is more that I threw with a 60 percent accuracy and threw almost 1/3 of the strikes that this guy did and my stamina advantage didn't do much of anything for me. This guy could still keep slinging wild missing strikes. I think he landed like 124 out of 350 or something. That's just wrong for heavyweight. It's borderline wrong for anything above lightweight. The heavy weights move slower but they have featherweight stamina.

When someone is blitzing you non stop and you aren't a striker you can't even use head movement unless you anticipate almost 2 full seconds before they are going to throw a strike and then it's a crap shoot gamble. It's not responsive enough. I dont know if it's input lag or the game design with regard to them needing to start people with higher headmovement stats across the board?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »