Home

Ultimate Team: Issues and Improvements

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team: Issues and Improvements within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2018, 09:58 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team: Issues and Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
Working as designed. Apparently we would all just make max height fighters so they took the option away from the player.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
So now the game is making them max height for us. It's completely illogical. People complained about max height CAFs, so the solution was to force everyone at max height? LMAO. Height doesn't even factor that much in gameplay this year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2018, 11:58 AM   #18
Rookie

UT in UFC 2 was very funny. I had more than 10.000 fights there.

I don't understand the changes. The consensus is that UT in UFC 3 is worse.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:03 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 4

PSN: Dariusztiger

As someone who spent damn near $2000 on UT last year, I can say I have been sorely disappointed with this year's UT (hence my paltry $100 investment so far and likely the last until this mode is fixed). Last year UT was near-perfect the way it was set up. This year you fight the same people (McGregor, Joanna, etc.) over and over and over and over and over. Fighters don't even have their normal moves but only what you have added which makes them worse than their stock fighter counterpart. Single player mode is currently f'd. I won't even play SP anymore (my main mode I play) due to the computer pulling so much bs I can't even begin to say how defensively God-like they are. Sure you can spam takedown side control elbows. What fun is that though? I just don't understand the limitations that have been put on the mode. #Frustration...did I do that right? Is that how you hashtag something lol? Anyways, I really hope SkyNet does a number on the AI for one for SP UT but I think as far as MP UT goes, I may wait until the next installment to spend real $ because even with spending real $ this year's UT just feels WAY too limited. Love the new game and mechanics EA but man do I hate this year's UT.

Last edited by ryan4889; 02-24-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:01 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSImperator

Move Attributes:
... moves are very random in the attributes they assign, some are even counter-productive. E.g: An Inside Trip that REDUCES TAKEDOWN ability or a Guillotine that REDUCES BOTTOM or SUB DEFENCE

This often results in having to make frequent compromises when selecting moves, as by strengthening one area you are weakening another (this could be fixed through attribute cards in UFC 2)area which may be vital to your fighters game....
The randomized attributes to Move Sets does not reflect reality nor what would be the initial logical thoughts of a User when examining Moves. (Many other games do this with various weapon/ skins; having random attributes). In a mixed martial arts simulator however this does not translate well.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:53 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karezza
The randomized attributes to Move Sets does not reflect reality nor what would be the initial logical thoughts of a User when examining Moves. (Many other games do this with various weapon/ skins; having random attributes). In a mixed martial arts simulator however this does not translate well.
The attributes on cards make much less sense then last year, and its made worse by the fact that this year you can ONLY increase your fighter stats through cards, where you also had attribute cards in UFC 2 that helped you get to stats you wanted without having to remove moves that you actually wanted.

Since your fighter's attributes are now 100% tied to stats it makes it so much worse when you add something like a straight punch that LOWERS punch power and raises a stats that has nothing to do with that strike or a striking based playstyle.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »