Home

Item souting : slap in the face

This is a discussion on Item souting : slap in the face within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Item souting : slap in the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakrok
That would completely break everything beyond belief and make it more pay to win than anything out there.
The 4 and 5 star fighters are going to completely break everything beyond belief. Letting us buying the cards we actually want or to remain competitive is the only way to save the mode.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:25 AM   #10
Rookie

Icon13 Re: Item souting : slap in the face

The prices are definitely insane for these. 250,000 coins for a gold fighter? 60,000 for a gold move? I mean come on. They went way-way overboard on these prices.

The prices would be fine, if (like in nba 2k my team) you could sell/auction your own cards. That way gold cards you don't need somebody else might really need, you can sell, and get the number of coins needed to buy what you really want.

Also, they need to swap out the items a lot faster. The same cards are there for way too long.

Most importantly, they need to drop the prices of everything by like 60%. At least. With the meager amount of coins you earn from a fight, saving up to buy that 250,000 coin gold fighter you need for a set will take forever. Lets say you average 700 coins per fight. That would mean you'd have to have 357 fights to earn enough coins for that one gold fighter.

The prices of the gold fighters should be the prices of the moves, and the moves should be the prices of like the perks. The way it is now is just so unrealistic that practically nobody is going to pay money to lock an item and grind out 400 fights to get enough coins for one bloody card.

Gold fighters should be like 50,000 coins. That's still (if we're taking 700 coins per fight as an example again) 71 fights to earn enough coins. That's a lot fairer than over 350 fights to get 250,000 coins. Then perks, moves, etc, should be reduced in price in kind relative to the reduction in the gold fighters. 10,000 coins for a gold move, 5,000 for a gold perk, etc.

Those numbers sound a lot more realistic than the insane ones they have now. Then people would actually use the item scouting instead of it being as of right now a basically useless feature.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 03-11-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:12 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
its probably worth 250k if its one of the fighters u need for sets
Look at what you're saying: 250k is a tremendous amount. The first time I looked upon this feature I laughed out loud. Never even bought one in EAUFC2. I can't grasp that their data hasn't detected that nobody uses the feature. They did get that the trade-in feature was useless. Maybe people actually do purchase stuff.

If UT really is what you're looking for as a hobby for whatever reason, maybe you can spend that amount on the absolute last fighter you need in a set (and even then...).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 AM   #12
Rookie

For the Last fighter you need, its better to do daily challenge. 250 000 is insane. You miss so much move and other fighter.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:35 PM   #13
Rookie

depends how much time u have. Once u get over level 150 or so u will have enough moves and getting fighters u need is much more difficult than getting moves.
I bought Max holloway for 250k to get my conor mcgregor 5 star, i have no idea how long it would take to get lucky and get one of the 4 fighters i needed(had 3 wildcards), but i have spent 150k in one go on packs and got 1 gold fighter, so was defintley worth it for me.

Its all about your rng on packs for gold fighters and mine is terrible

Last edited by Sivo; 03-21-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:41 PM   #14
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
depends how much time u have. Once u get over level 150 or so u will have enough moves and getting fighters u need is much more difficult than getting moves.
I bought Max holloway for 250k to get my conor mcgregor 5 star, i have no idea how long it would take to get lucky and get one of the 4 fighters i needed(had 3 wildcards), but i have spent 150k in one go on packs and got 1 gold fighter, so was defintley worth it for me.

Its all about your rng on packs for gold fighters and mine is terrible
This is my thinking as well. It's hard to justify 250k until you see the pack odds lol.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:03 PM   #15
Rookie

250 000 ? 300 fight ?

Its faster for me to do daily challenge and hope for Luck with my money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 11:38 PM   #16
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulpy
250 000 ? 300 fight ?

Its faster for me to do daily challenge and hope for Luck with my money.
I've spent 200k+ on the UFC 201 packs testing odds and getting 12-18k an hour (I'm sure there are much faster out there) but I've pulled ONE gold fighter... Karolina

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »