Home

ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time

This is a discussion on ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #9
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time

wow so level 5 ICON fighters are like...equal to a 25 Anniversary Gold?

lol.....

Well I guess no reason for me to even attempt to grind this promo...I've already spent at least 150k coins on it and have a Level 2 Tito and Level 2 Hughes NICE lmao

I agree w/ Chia too....ahhh man....UT has so much potential....

only reason i'm playing is to get to level 150 for the trophy to complete my platinum, not sure if I will last though I'm level 52 and am pretty burned out on UT :/
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 07-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

No idea how much I've spent in coins to finally get my first up to elite level. Over 700k. Lol what else am I going to spend the coins on tho...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #11
Rookie

They are finally starting to release elite level moves and fighters. I'm saving up my coins for when more of them drop. I have a few elite level moves already from the hall of fame packs but looking forward to more elite moves and especially elite fighters. So gonna save up coins for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2018, 07:31 AM   #12
Rookie

Is the Icon campaign really over today? Got like 13 hours left from time of this post. I dont think that was near enough time for the majority of people to get even close to an elite fighter (at least without spending mad real money).

I only have my Rampage to level 4.

So after this 13 hours is up you wont be able to pull new icon fighters with the pieces anymore? So I'm stuck with this level 4 rampage? I haven't redeemed him yet because i was hoping to get more to get a higher ranking but doesn't seem like I have the time.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:39 PM   #13
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

Seems like it finishes at 8 pm eastern time today. I was able to grind out an elite Kimbo. Got lucky with my pulls. I don’t know how some of these people have full sets of them. Good for them though.

Wonder what the next program will be? Hopefully it starts tonight. Kind of curious as to where else they’ll go.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:24 PM   #14
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTBoxer
Seems like it finishes at 8 pm eastern time today. I was able to grind out an elite Kimbo. Got lucky with my pulls. I don’t know how some of these people have full sets of them. Good for them though.

Wonder what the next program will be? Hopefully it starts tonight. Kind of curious as to where else they’ll go.
Summer Camp 2 - 4 star CAFs. Supposedly earned through solos. That's all I know.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:40 PM   #15
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Summer Camp 2 - 4 star CAFs. Supposedly earned through solos. That's all I know.
Ahh cool you’re a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 06:05 AM   #16
Rookie

Crap I forgot to combine my 5 Rampage's into a level 5 before the campaign ended hah. I figured they'd at least keep that part of the campaign open, for the people who haven't combined fighters yet ha but nope you're **** out of luck.

Guess I'll just use them for gold tokens and hope I get lucky and pull a fighter for that 5 star DC champ card.

And if the next challenge somehow lets you get 4 star caf's, that would definitely be cool. Knowing the guys in control of UT though it'll probably be in a totally ******** way so not getting my hopes up hah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »