Home

Hall of fame pack

This is a discussion on Hall of fame pack within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2018, 05:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hall of fame pack

I see the number 2 solo have a lot of 4 stars move.
I go to the store and see we have "hall of fame pack" with some good move.

Since the beggining of the month, i reach the daily limit solo ( about 50k) + daily challenge.
All i have is a 8 Hugues and 6 rampage. I keep trying but very slow.

But now with this New pack..

Someone try the hall of fame pack to see the odds ?
I buy 4 and got nothing but useless perk..

48k for useless silver move and 4/4 stars perk is really expansive when you try to finish at least one icon set. You know how it feels..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hall of fame pack

Pulled a 4 stars choke for my 6e pack but same stats as move of the night 3 stars. +7+4-3-2.

Better to finish icon campain..

Last edited by Poulpy; 07-19-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:26 AM   #3
Rookie

There's a video of sjh sports opening 8 HOF packs and all he got was one move. The rest just perks.

I tried it twice and both times just got elite perks. So def not worth it as how much those packs cost and to the odds of pulling a move at all (yet alone one you want), being so low... total waste of coins.

Better to save up coins until elite tier moves start getting added to regular premium packs and PPV/Fight night packs for the normal 5,000 coins.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:19 PM   #4
Rookie

I was stupid to buy 1600 points today : 4 pack = 0 move
50k earned in solo : 4 pack = 0 move.

Got about 10 basic pack in the process : 0 gold.

Good day..

All i got for 3 "all of fame" farming days was peruvian neck tie and TWO useless lead elbow.

Also 50k Day solo( daily limit )+ daily challenge since begining of the month = Hugues lvl8, rampage lvl 6. Other all lvl 1~3.

Thats about 4-5 hours Day. I think you have to be very lucky or drop a lot of money. Disgusting..

Last edited by Poulpy; 07-21-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:17 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulpy
I was stupid to buy 1600 points today : 4 pack = 0 move
50k earned in solo : 4 pack = 0 move.

Got about 10 basic pack in the process : 0 gold.

Good day..

All i got for 3 "all of fame" farming days was peruvian neck tie and TWO useless lead elbow.

Also 50k Day solo( daily limit )+ daily challenge since begining of the month = Hugues lvl8, rampage lvl 6. Other all lvl 1~3.

Thats about 4-5 hours Day. I think you have to be very lucky or drop a lot of money. Disgusting..
Yeah I'm 8 Hall of Fame packs in with 0 moves. Actually 0 golds too not even a gold boost lol. All Silver and 1 Elite Perk.

I'm not even mad about it anymore. I just find it funny because I know in less than a month the new wave of sports games will be coming out and this game is going to die and that's that. I won't over exaggerate and say that this was the worst video game I've ever played/bought but it is absolutely the worst video game I've played/bought in the last 4-5 years. Best of luck to the team behind UFC 3, hope your next project isn't a miserable flop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2018, 06:00 AM   #6
Rookie

No need for moves with the new 5* DC ❤️

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Have a 23 streak without a single 4 stars move.

I think its time for me to move on.

Dont want to spend time or give money in this greedy game.
Old 07-23-2018, 01:27 PM   #8
Pro

I think you guys are overexaggerating. The game's really good. It's just this mode that's a bit sh/t. I figured that out months ago and am now just playing quick matches against AI of my choice. Much more enjoyable.

What were you expecting? Of course you're going to get useless "epic" items from this. I haven't bought a single of these as it's just not worth it. I asked myself the question why I'm playing this mode and honestly couldn't come up with a good answer other than "opening boosters once in a while".

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »