Home

Official EA SPORTS UFC 14 Wishlist/MMA Feedback Thread

This is a discussion on Official EA SPORTS UFC 14 Wishlist/MMA Feedback Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #25
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Instant subs. Subs shouldn't always be a struggle. Some guys just slap em on and that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Last edited by TheShizNo1; 02-10-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #26
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
I thought of a few more things while playing today

1) a round by round Fight Metric style breakout after each fight

And

2) connect the game to a website like NCAA Football that way we can upload highlights and snap shots

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 02-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #27
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Official EA SPORTS UFC 14 Wishlist/MMA Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Instant subs. Subs shouldn't always be a struggle. Some guys just slap em on and that's it.
I've had a heck of a time trying to submit anyone in this game. I'm looking at my stats now and of my 198 victories, 6.1 percent of them are by submission. So basically out of all those wins I've only successfully won by tapping the cpu out 12 times. It certainly wasn't for a lack of trying. Instant subs and some tweaks to the submission system would definitely be a plus for me. I'm curious if anyone around here performed them on a regular basis?
Old 02-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #28
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I've had a heck of a time trying to submit anyone in this game. I'm looking at my stats now and of my 198 victories, 6.1 percent of them are by submission. So basically out of all those wins I've only successfully won by tapping the cpu out 12 times. It certainly wasn't for a lack of trying. Instant subs and some tweaks to the submission system would definitely be a plus for me. I'm curious if anyone around here performed them on a regular basis?
I can get them pretty decently now. I've subbed guys in the first round w/o rocking them, but it can still be a struggle. I think it was Jeremy or Maniacmatt that posted the sub tutorial. That helped me out tremendously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Last edited by TheShizNo1; 02-14-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #29
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I had a much harder time subbing the cpu on EA MMA than on UFC 3. I actually prefer UFC 3 because its based more on the fighters sub ratings and his current stamina.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #30
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Interesting. Guess I just don't have a knack for it. I'll see if I can track down that tutorial.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #31
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Been playing UFC 3 a lot in the past couple of weeks. Stats definitely need to matter way more. Some examples:

1. If I am leg kicking with Aldo, it should be way more devastating. However the way it is handled in UFC 3 there is no difference between leg kicking with Aldo or Rampage. It shouldn't be that way. Don't think I ever seen a fight stopped in UFC 3 from leg kick damage either, nor did it alter or hinder that player's movement or abilities.

2. Same thing with submission moves. Kind of weird but I get more sub wins with non submission guys then I do with submission masters.

3. Stamina issue need to be looked at. In UFC 3, the user fighter gets tired way too fast, literally after 3 punches but yet the CPU don't ever get tired.

4. More combos need to be thrown by the CPU. The only fighters in UFC 3 that throw combos are GSP and Frankie Edgar on a consistent basis.

5. Way too easy to go from guard to full mount with EVERYBODY in the game. Literally you can go from take down to full mount within 5 seconds.

6. Knee strikes from side control and back side control should do way more damage. Same thing with elbow strikes to the body. Quite a few times I counted and did 30 knee strikes from side control IN A ROW. Guy got up like nothing happen. The game simply don't respect body strikes at all.

7. Make fighters fight to their discipline that they are actually good at. If I'm fighting a good wrestler or BJJ guy, I expect them to look to take the fight to the ground. If I'm fighting a muay thai fighter, I expect a lot of leg kicks and clinch striking. Every fighter in this game seems to just want to stand and bang despite their background. Very little leg kicks are thrown, very little kicks over all are thrown. Vast majority are haymaker punches thrown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #32
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I had a much harder time subbing the cpu on EA MMA than on UFC 3. I actually prefer UFC 3 because its based more on the fighters sub ratings and his current stamina.
Which subs? Right before UFC 3 dropped, I caught on with the submissions on the upper difficulty levels. The key for me w/ chokes were not panicking. I had amazing come backs in which the screen was almost black, but was still able to escape.

Damn, that game had serious potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »