Home

EA UFC Excel Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on EA UFC Excel Spreadsheet within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #33
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: EA UFC Excel Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
asked in the other thread with no answer, im not able to fool with your spreadsheet right now, if I ad say a new number for someone wins or loses, will all the other number adjust automatically?

sorry im not a pro with spreadsheets
If you want to manually give a fighter a won/loss, then I would do add it in the "Old Win/Loss" column. The My Win/Loss columns are formulas so I wouldn't mess with those.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #34
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
If you want to manually give a fighter a won/loss, then I would do add it in the "Old Win/Loss" column. The My Win/Loss columns are formulas so I wouldn't mess with those.
lol you've lost me
Old 04-01-2016, 04:00 PM   #35
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

Quote:
lol you've lost me
If you're using my spreadsheet, then the way to add wins or losses manually is by changing the numbers in the Old W/L columns (pictured below in Columns W and X).

If this isn't the spreadsheet you're using then I'd suggest PMing whoever posted the spreadsheet.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (50.0 KB, 127 views)

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 07:05 PM   #36
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
If you're using my spreadsheet, then the way to add wins or losses manually is by changing the numbers in the Old W/L columns (pictured below in Columns W and X).

If this isn't the spreadsheet you're using then I'd suggest PMing whoever posted the spreadsheet.
yup I got your sheet, so if I changed it to update it after say I do an event say from 11-0 to 11-1 and press enter will all other numbers change for me too? btw try not to beat up on me too bad im in kenner la and should get good treatment lol
Old 04-01-2016, 10:12 PM   #37
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

Quote:
yup I got your sheet, so if I changed it to update it after say I do an event say from 11-0 to 11-1 and press enter will all other numbers change for me too? btw try not to beat up on me too bad im in kenner la and should get good treatment lol
When you move an event from the Upcoming Events tab to the Event's History tab all Wins and Losses will update automatically. I have a tutorial in the How's Your Universe Going thread. Check that out and that should help you get a handle on how everything flows.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #38
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

Jeremy, awesome work, is your most up to date spreadsheet in the thread (can you post if not)?

Also, just curious if you or anyone on this thread has an excel sheet with all the fighters attributes, perks, etc, I'm working on some caf's and was thinking about putting together a community "bible" of sorts for CAF's for realistic attributes and perks. But I wanted to make sure they're realistic against the other fighters in the game, i.e. Fedor's takedown isn't higher than Cain Velasquez' etc etc.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #39
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai56
Jeremy, awesome work, is your most up to date spreadsheet in the thread (can you post if not)?

Also, just curious if you or anyone on this thread has an excel sheet with all the fighters attributes, perks, etc, I'm working on some caf's and was thinking about putting together a community "bible" of sorts for CAF's for realistic attributes and perks. But I wanted to make sure they're realistic against the other fighters in the game, i.e. Fedor's takedown isn't higher than Cain Velasquez' etc etc.
This is the most up-to-date file. https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?...!117&app=Excel

I know there's at least one error - Rafael Cavalcante is on my spreadsheet and he's named Rafael Feijao in the game. That's easy to fix or just leave the same if you're familiar with him.

Check out ryanawag's Attribute file here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...af-skills.html

It's a WIP, but he's doing a great job so far.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-06-2016, 02:40 AM   #40
Rookie

Everything is great so far with this. Just ran UFC 197 with some minor adjustments (Kept DC/Jones main event) Everything copied and pasted smoothly EXCEPT, now in the title history. Everyone's title reigns have a #REF! error. What's the fix for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »