Home

Unofficial EA Sports UFC: CAF Pit

This is a discussion on Unofficial EA Sports UFC: CAF Pit within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #25
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Unofficial EA Sports UFC: CAF Pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Could be an issue with my iPad. Thanks.
I was able to open it on my Android Phone with no problems, so maybe it's just an iPad issue.

Basically, it's a online excel file with a couple of spreadsheets that's going to serve as a "one-stop-shop" once I finally get my hands on the game.

Here's what's included:

I have a sheet for each weight class where I'm going to input each of the fighters ratings and abilities. I will use each fighters ratings to get a division average for comparison purposes. As of now I only have Bones and Gus entered because I was able to pull their info from the demo.

On the next tab I have a list of all the abilities with the description. I put this there for an easy access tool while creating. I'd also love to hear what abilities some of you guys are going to dole out to your CAF's. I think this is going to be pretty difficult, but fun. I thinking maybe something like Vicious Kicks for Barboza, Wakeup Call for Diego Sanchez, etc.

Next I have my top 100 CAF's. Most of my guys are currently in the UFC. Once they start adding fighters via DLC, then that's when I'll start adding guys like Rampage, Fitch, Shields, etc. back into my league.

Lastly, there's a CAF template. Each CAF will have their own page and it will include everything that goes into creating a fighter (ratings, hometown, age, eye color, etc.) I kept the ratings format the exact same as the weight class tabs, so that once I create someone I can copy & paste their attributes over to their respective weight class tab with relative ease. I'm also considering adding a link to each fighters pics. I wanted to use the head-shots that you created, but I not sure if I can. I could add their pics from the UFC's website, but I'm not sure if they will need to be resized to meet the requirements for Game Face.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 01:53 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im 33 and as am excited as a school girl. I would like to designate myself responsible for a 2005 shogun caf. A few of those fancy kicks that gus has in the game actually take place in the shogun vs rampage and arona fights. I will rate him fairly as well with a 51 for take down defense for starters. If anyone can find a picture of young shogun that you'd think would work post it and we'll use the best one. lastly does anyone think we are getting the crocop shorts for cafs. I can make david terell as well if anyone is interested in him.

One more thing can we decide on a standard for high kicks with cafs. If the move sets are fully customizable with cafs i will mapping all high kicks etc to r1 and l1. when i press circle alone i intend to map a knee to the body and l2 and circle will now low kick. I hope we are not going to be restricted to only throwing body shots by holding l2 with cafs. if i had my way l2 would be strictly for feints. I hate feinting back and having to keep holding l2 or press it again in some cases to throw a body shot.

Last edited by Weedboy; 06-08-2014 at 02:10 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:15 AM   #27
Rookie

i just read matts post about the walking jab and am going to try to map jabs to the l1 modifier to see if it fixes that problem and use r1 for the power strikes. I hope they do not restrict mappable l1 strikes to flashy or power moves. Lets get the ratings together for houston alexander every one.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #28
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
I can make the spreadsheet for you.

I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #29
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Alright folks. Here is what I did last night while watching the fights. I downloaded the official UFC headshots of all of the significant fighters missing from the game. I also resized them so the pictures meet the requirements to upload to Gameface.

-No Matt Brown, TJ Dillashaw or Gunnar Nelson because they have all been confirmed as DLC. I wasnt going to waste my time making these guys when they will be DLC in a month or two.

- I have a few fighters that are no longer in the UFC (Fitch/Okami/Palhares) because they are still significant fighters in my league.

- Next week, I'm going to start looking for accurate side pictures (which are harder to find) so that the gamefaces are going to be even better.

Here is the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vcdwor
Any chance you can get David Grant? I would greatly appreciate it!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #30
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Any chance you can get David Grant? I would greatly appreciate it!
Here's a link to Grant.

http://media.ufc.tv/fighter_images/D...t_Headshot.png
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 25

My question. Where can I find a full list of the entire roster for EA ufc ?
Cuz what I have found this far is pretty thin on roster count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #32
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
My question. Where can I find a full list of the entire roster for EA ufc ?
Cuz what I have found this far is pretty thin on roster count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just Google EA UFC roster.

There's 99 Total Fighters, IIRC

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »