Home

The Photographic/Videography Side of EA Sports UFC

This is a discussion on The Photographic/Videography Side of EA Sports UFC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #137
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The Photographic/Videography Side of EA Sports UFC

Started playing this again this week and it is so much better than it was a few months ago. Loving online again.

Struggling to combat the one or two body shot spammers I've come across but I'm getting stronger at the striking and the new improved stamina management.

I had about 40-50 fights when the game came out but now my record started again from scratch. Has that been the same for everyone?
Old 08-14-2015, 12:42 AM   #138
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
Started playing this again this week and it is so much better than it was a few months ago. Loving online again.

Struggling to combat the one or two body shot spammers I've come across but I'm getting stronger at the striking and the new improved stamina management.

I had about 40-50 fights when the game came out but now my record started again from scratch. Has that been the same for everyone?
Yeah, they reset the records for everyone at some point. I hopped back into the online championship, but once I got to red belt the fights just got stupid. Not even worth fighting most of those guys. I get much better fights when I do unranked searches.
Old 11-18-2015, 05:16 PM   #139
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Benson with the clutch KO. First time getting a cage knockout, so it unlocked the trophy. I was beating this dude's *** the whole fight, so this felt especially good lol.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:09 AM   #140
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

This guy almost made the 500 strike club. That's an exclusive group made of only the elite of spammers in EA UFC. I've seen some guys come close, but he's top dog that I've faced so far.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #141
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
This guy almost made the 500 strike club. That's an exclusive group made of only the elite of spammers in EA UFC. I've seen some guys come close, but he's top dog that I've faced so far.

It's body spammers that stopped me playing online! It's fun when guys fight properly but thankfully it looks like you can't spam very effectively in the new one.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 04:53 PM   #142
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

You have to step your parry game up to limit these spammers woody! They can hit you with 3 or 4 spammed punches but you parry just ONE and connect on the counter you are dealing bigger damage. I spent some time in the red belt division (highest division past black) and if your parry game ain't on point you are getting wrecked.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #143
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
You have to step your parry game up to limit these spammers woody! They can hit you with 3 or 4 spammed punches but you parry just ONE and connect on the counter you are dealing bigger damage. I spent some time in the red belt division (highest division past black) and if your parry game ain't on point you are getting wrecked.
They will need to find another way to spam. Parries have been significantly reworked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »