Home

Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!!

This is a discussion on Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2014, 11:50 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!!

Since it's only ten I guess I will run through the career mode ten times with random looking fighters. Knowing my luck I will create fighters that will later be DLC.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:08 PM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Do they have a list of names that they have audio for? Like for your Edson Barboza will the annoncers say his name? Or does it use nicknames like THQ?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
Nicknames. The ones listed were pretty generic. Looked like around 100 different names.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:14 PM   #35
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I created Edson Barbosa. I would say he looked about 90% like him on the website and 65-70% like him in the game. The problem is with Gameface all of the facial changes have to be done before you upload him into the game. The first attempt Edson came out with a white complexion so I had to darken the picture. The second attempt he came out too fat in the face so I had to work with the sliders on the website.

Here are the pros and cons:

- Facial sliders are all on the website.
- Gameface website faces look better on the website than in game.
- There arent as many available moves as UFC 3. While UFC 3 would have 6 different options for a basic kick....EA has about 2 or 3.

+ The amount of gear (shorts/shirts) is pretty large.
+ There are a good number of body types
+ I like the gameplan/fighter traits option.
+ I like that you can design your own fighter banner.
Any chance of pics for game face CAF feature ? Would like to see how it looks in game
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's pretty ridiculous that they would limit it like this. Both the shiny new consoles have 500gb hard drives...seems like storage space should be the only limiting factor?
Old 06-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #37
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnbuh
It's pretty ridiculous that they would limit it like this. Both the shiny new consoles have 500gb hard drives...seems like storage space should be the only limiting factor?
Yeah, I think the people who don't care about CAFs just don't understand. Just because it is not a feature you use does not mean it is OK for that feature to be slashed and limited as hell for no apparent good reason. When it comes to good videogames, customization is never a bad thing. The more the better.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

LOL! Here is EA's response:

The limited number of CAF slots comes down to size allotment of the game. Within the game we had only a certain number of space to use for the roster. While the initial roster obviously didn't take up all the space we will be adding fighters to the game, both through free roster updates and DLC. Since we don't know the exact number of fighters we will add over the lifetime of the game we couldn't dedicate a specific amount of space and had to keep as much of it free as possible.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #39
Rookie

unBEARable's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

The limited number of CAF slots comes down to size allotment of the game. Within the game we had only a certain number of space to use for the roster. While the initial roster obviously didn't take up all the space we will be adding fighters to the game, both through free roster updates and DLC. Since we don't know the exact number of fighters we will add over the lifetime of the game we couldn't dedicate a specific amount of space and had to keep as much of it free as possible.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:14 PM   #40
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

OMG... They can't be... This can't be... Serious?... I have heard EA say so many times how with the power of these new consoles there's nothing holding them back now... There are freaking games over 40 GB's and this is their weak sauce excuse? My goodness...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »