Home

Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!!

This is a discussion on Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2014, 06:00 AM   #57
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Total Number of CAF In-Game is 10!!!!

when are people going to learn EA doesn't care about the customer that buys their product. It's only a business that cares about $$$ that's it, as long as they make $ they will put in the least amount of work and quality to make more $$$$. They don't care what you think, in this case they limit you and force you to give them more $$$ for something that should have been in the game to begin with... why make a game with a complete roster when everyone will give them more $$$ in DLC to make a complete roster. DLC killed gaming. The goal now is to make games that will allow the most DLC $$$. The sell a game for 65$ and you pay another 35$ in DLC add that up for everyone and that's a heck of a lot of free money for them, they charge you for something that should have been there to begin with.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
18 GB. For comparison, the Show is 42. NBA 2k is 46. Watchdogs is 20.
So 99-109 guys however many they have now is 18 gigs...and they had to leave all that space for possible extra guys? I'd be shocked if we got 10 more people.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #59
Rookie

k2thaz's Arena

OVR: 3

since we can't import them into the career mode anyway and there is no event mode. no big deal.

EA continues to screw up. Madden 15 doesn't look too good. really the only game they do well is NHL
Old 06-16-2014, 02:16 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2thaz
since we can't import them into the career mode anyway and there is no event mode. no big deal.

EA continues to screw up. Madden 15 doesn't look too good. really the only game they do well is NHL
still a big deal to me as i like to create classic guys. id rather create real fighters not in the ufc or legends of years past then make myself and go through some bogus fantasy career. I hate these modes but for those that like it at least its their. My biggest thing being a large number of caf slots was ignored. I wanted to make a lot of pride guys but it looks like 10 per weight class and multiple profiles. i dont need event mode to run my league i need a lot of caf spots. it all comes down to me not being excited about the default roster as i will run out of matches to make really quickly. if your the type of guy that can do fight now and rematch that same fight 5 times in a row till you win then my hat goes off to you. me I like to schedule 3 to 4 cards and build from there based on the results from my fights. Oh you scheduled overeem vs crocop match and old man crocop starches him ruining your plans for overeem but opening the door to his own bright future. too bad let overeem earn his way to a rematch while old man crocop takes on a fight no one could have seen him in. Kind of like when tito got a shot at rashad after choking out bader. crocop wont be old in my league though but i think we can both agree that arlovski no longer deserves a caf spot after saturday.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:29 AM   #61
Rookie

I just tried to make a gameface and it's extremely hard. It's definitely disheartening to see the way EA handled the CAF portion of this game. I'd pay for DLC regardless because their official guys would be better than my gameface guys. Gameface comes in handy for guys like me who want to play with the Tony Fergusons and Brad Tavares' of the UFC. Guys who will likely never get added via DLC. Also taking out Fighter Share is crap, but considering only 10 slots it's not that much of a deal breaker. Oh well, EA gonna EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2014, 06:15 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by How High
I just tried to make a gameface and it's extremely hard. It's definitely disheartening to see the way EA handled the CAF portion of this game. I'd pay for DLC regardless because their official guys would be better than my gameface guys. Gameface comes in handy for guys like me who want to play with the Tony Fergusons and Brad Tavares' of the UFC. Guys who will likely never get added via DLC. Also taking out Fighter Share is crap, but considering only 10 slots it's not that much of a deal breaker. Oh well, EA gonna EA.
I have already used 5 out of my 10 cafs for light heavy weight. Game face wasnt working so i used the default heads and they aint pretty but its better than nothing. already i have received a beating from ricardo arona who basically laid and prayed on me and hit me with a lot of hard leg kicks while standing to win every round against machida. i knocked out rashad evans with randy coutoure in the last 5 seconds of the fight and tito ortiz outpointed chuck liddell in a 3 round stand up battle. every take down tito tried i stuffed but he got the decision. this was on hard difficulty.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #63
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

How do you link your Game Face with your PSN account?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
How do you link your Game Face with your PSN account?
you need an origin account and when you sign into gameface it will ask if you want to link your stats to ps3 or pc. I chose pc so maybe that is why it didnt work for me. In any event i was able to upload the faces but when i try and load them in create mode i always get an error and have just been using the piss poor default ugly heads. Hopefully aholbert or someone who actually got it to work can chime in as i dont know if the error was mine or on ea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »