Home

PS4 CAF league MW

This is a discussion on PS4 CAF league MW within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #33
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: PS4 CAF league MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Oh no, but I am really not into running the league anymore. The game seems better after the patch, but about 10 fights in post patch and I have not gone to a decision. I don't even remember going to a 3rd round. Just not really fun for me.
hmmm I have had a few decisions last night, but I am not hyper agressive, if either fighter is hyper agressive, they are probably gonna get a KO or get KO'd. As for running the roster fighter league, thats a bit much to take on with all weight classes involved. I applaude you for trying, but to do that solo is quite a task. I was thinking with the CAF league to keep it 1 division and just have rankings that way. That is much easier for 1 man to handle.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:14 PM   #34
Rookie

DEVILINTHEDARK67's Arena

OVR: 0

I have too many ideas for a CAF League lmao
Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 PM   #35
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

If you are still running, I can help out in some way, but I am not good with excel files or anything like that, on top of that my wife has pretty much commondeered my lap top and all my OS browsing and posting is through my work computer, or my smart phone. And I don't have to tell you what a nightmare editing a file would be on a touch screen device. I wouldn't want to risk screwing somthing up. I could be a matchmaker, and just post the card and someone else inputs the Data. Matchmaking is simple, Just put guys with similar records up against each other. winners fight winners, losers fight losers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 04:32 AM   #36
Rookie

DEVILINTHEDARK67's Arena

We will have a class of created fighters that will compete in an Ultimate Fighter Style tournament.
I will hold a Poll to define which weight-class the Tournament will display. Depending on when you join, you may be asked to create a fighter for the existing Tournament or for the next one. The winner of the Ultimate Fighter Tournament will be recognized as a TUF champion and may receive an immediate title shot(if the finale performance warrants one), the final 2 competitors for each new weight-class introduced will be a title fight for that weight.

Certain fighters of each season may be reconsidered for a follow up Tournament when that Weight-class is chosen again.

Fighter Progression

All fighters will start at a 65 Overall Rating. For each win, you will be able to add 2 points to your overall and with each loss, you can add 1. Once an Overall of 85 is reached, you will continue to add 2 points per win but will lose 1 point per loss. When you reach the MAX overall of 95, you will then lose 2 points per loss.

this was what i was thinkin
Old 07-24-2014, 08:02 AM   #37
Rookie

danieloqb's Arena

I actually like the overall progression idea. But it's something to put on the doc and need a control.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:46 AM   #38
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILINTHEDARK67
We will have a class of created fighters that will compete in an Ultimate Fighter Style tournament.
I will hold a Poll to define which weight-class the Tournament will display. Depending on when you join, you may be asked to create a fighter for the existing Tournament or for the next one. The winner of the Ultimate Fighter Tournament will be recognized as a TUF champion and may receive an immediate title shot(if the finale performance warrants one), the final 2 competitors for each new weight-class introduced will be a title fight for that weight.

Certain fighters of each season may be reconsidered for a follow up Tournament when that Weight-class is chosen again.

Fighter Progression

All fighters will start at a 65 Overall Rating. For each win, you will be able to add 2 points to your overall and with each loss, you can add 1. Once an Overall of 85 is reached, you will continue to add 2 points per win but will lose 1 point per loss. When you reach the MAX overall of 95, you will then lose 2 points per loss.

this was what i was thinkin
The problem is you drive away your guys who aren't as good. If anything your guys who are lagging behind in record should get the boost to help keep them competetive and therefore interested.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #39
Rookie

DEVILINTHEDARK67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
The problem is you drive away your guys who aren't as good. If anything your guys who are lagging behind in record should get the boost to help keep them competetive and therefore interested.
Its one of those things where you don't really know who your good guys and your bad guys are, this is why I was looking to do it in "seasons", continue doing tournaments for the guys who arent as good, the guys who are better advance to the league where they fight each other for rank and work to a title shot.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #40
Rookie

DEVILINTHEDARK67's Arena

Regardless, its hard to do because I have no idea how many people are even interested in starting the CAF League. we'd need atleast 8 or 10 people
4 or 5 on each side of the bracket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »