Home

EA Sports UFC: Breaking Down The Newest Patch

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC: Breaking Down The Newest Patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2014, 11:05 PM   #17
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: EA Sports UFC: Breaking Down The Newest Patch

No I think r2 + rs left. Letting go then quickly r2 and rs right
Old 07-26-2014, 10:41 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
I think EA actually did a really good job with this patch. The guys from Fight Night are starting to shine through the tide of red tape they have had to cut through. It's incredible how underrated this patch is in context with the game and still people want to hate. Honestly, a few more additions with the next patch and it will be so on point that eventually people will run out of weaknesses to trash the game.

In terms of the roster, they just need to release a batch of 4 or so more legends/fighter on the rise and I will be stoked. Heavyweight is easily the weakest division in the game (and in real life?) so some more choices in that class would be incredibly welcome. Mainly the most glaring omission in the game at this point would be Rumble Johnson, and I'm sure that is going to be addressed soon considering his two recent wins against solid opponents. Josh Barnett is another who surely needs a look in, and will strengthen the choices in heavyweight. Hector Lombard is a fan favourite and Raphael Assunção is a top 3 fighter in his division. Urijah Hall for excitement value and lastly, Matt Brown who has warranted an entry after his encounter with Robbie Lawler and is another fan favourite who would be a great inclusion. In terms of legends, give us Matt Hughes and Randy Couture and I will be crying tears of joy..

Last edited by the_bohm; 07-26-2014 at 10:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »