Home

EA Sports UFC Patch 1.05 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Patch 1.05 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: EA Sports UFC Patch 1.05 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
Make sure you order online for pick up. In store they have priced at 39.99 and wouldn't price match the website. This happened to me on Monday. Went to target instead (59.99 there) but they price matched at 29.99.

I ordered it online and actually thought it was a mistake at $29.99 b/c when I asked at the counter if it is still $59.99, he said 'yep'...So definitely at this price and its 'new'...it is a steal!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:10 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Thanks!

Yeah, $30 is a great deal. You're only $10 more than the EA employee discounted price

And to think.....there may be a 'new' offline mode in the future.... *fingers crossed*

Lookin' forward to gettin' our kids to bed, lockin' myself in the man cave, and get my UFC fix!!!! @WARConorMcGregor *yes...I'm a fanboy...and proud of it! LOL!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:56 PM   #35
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
I ordered it online and actually thought it was a mistake at $29.99 b/c when I asked at the counter if it is still $59.99, he said 'yep'...So definitely at this price and its 'new'...it is a steal!
Absolutely when I played the demo then saw it on sale I was thinking "this is meant to be in my playstation". Crazy good steal.

Now I just wish my buddies had a ps4 so we can share play. We spent countless afternoons after work playing fight night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
And to think.....there may be a 'new' offline mode in the future.... *fingers crossed*

Lookin' forward to gettin' our kids to bed, lockin' myself in the man cave, and get my UFC fix!!!! @WARConorMcGregor *yes...I'm a fanboy...and proud of it! LOL!

Just wish I didn't have to work so early or I'd be doing the same thing. Kids to bed me to bed

...I'm surprised with how popular UFC is that there's not more action here. Imo this sports game is in a class of its own.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
I owned Madden 15 and currently own NBA 2k15. EA Sports UFC is my favorite sports game to come out this year and it's the only one I have fun playing and will be playing for the next yr.
I completely agree. No matter which games I bought this year, the fact the NHL and UFC continue to be updated for the better. I know NHL catches heat everywhere but the game plays amazing. UFC patches have been incredible, and the fact they do it for FREE is even better. WWE 2k15 coming out and it costs an extra $25 for all the added guys. People who bash EA habitually are probably missing these big things that really show the replay value of some of these games. No need for a UFC every year when they do this for months after...thanks
Old 10-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Lmao wow... I thought it said Romero instead of Lombard. I have no idea why but I always seem to get them mixed around...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
I feel you though. Romero and Bermudez are the two that i'm dying for.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #38
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
EA Sports UFC Patch 1.05 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram4x4marc
No need for a UFC every year when they do this for months after...thanks

I seriously can not agree with this more. I love baseball and mlb the show. But I went to a two year buy cycle. The game is so good I'm cool with not buying another year.

The problem is they stop supporting so soon and on my second year I'm relegated to my own changes. And forget about cross play with the vita. They kill that too.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #39

OVR: 34

I'm really enjoying the flow of the game now. Seriously considering an offline career now.

For online, I still think the amount of thrown strikes and the stopping power of strikes need to be addressed. Stopping power needs to be just that.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:44 AM   #40
Rookie

I was playing a guy yesterday and he kept continuing to take me down. Take me down, I'd get up, he'd take me down, I'd get up. This went on the entire match and I was so frustrated!! The takedowns seem a little unfair, I could only block about 3 of his 20+ attempts. I think the takedowns need to be addressed. Maybe be a big stamina loss for takedown attempts. This is very unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »